Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

why my rank is 0 but yestoday is 3

ggsdduggsddu Member Posts: 5

I don't why,and i haven't do any unallowed thing

anyone help me?

Comments

• admiralnlsonadmiralnlson Member UncommonPosts: 240

Why would you care? It really doesn't mean anything.

EDIT: apparently I went from 4 to 3, and i log multiple times a day. doesn't make sense and I couldn't care less.

---
    Waiting for: GW2
    *thumbs up*: GW, Eve(, WoW)
    *thumbs down*: MO, GA, FE

• AnofalyeAnofalye Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 7,433

These ranks are not serious.  Don't sweat over it.

I was at 100/100 for a very long time, and now I am pretty much always under 70.  Do what you want to, and don't care about these, they are not worth your time.

At any rate, if you want to read the theory, FAQ up there in the tools, it is explained, but, it is not going to help you much.  The more you will try, the less you will understand it.  It is applied and interpreted by different peoples, in different ways.

If you really cares...

- Post positive or not at all.

- Never argue with any fanboi, not even in a constructive way.  You never know when a mod will come and delete your post.  (each deleted post is -5 points if I understand well; until it is resetted)

Of course, that last point, if you care about MMOs, you will not respect it at all.  :P  Fanbois hurt their own games.

- "If I understand you well, you are telling me until next time. " - Ren

• EnahowaeEnahowae Member Posts: 59

Anyway, don't worry about the rankings...they're not important on this board. Cheers

<modedit>

Played: UO, SWG Pre-CU (until 11/16/05), Various F2P's
    Playing: GW
    Awaiting: WAR, DF
    Never played: WoW

• jusomdudejusomdude Member RarePosts: 2,706

Kissing the communities' ass is a good way to gain rank if you can stand that kid of thing.