Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Forewarned Wars

Forewarned Wars

I am only the leader of the South Nation. (GM) I would like to ask this site to add a game called, "Fore warned Wars." It's coming out in BETA soon. It is expected to be better than World of Warcraft. For information, please contact me using my email address. (Administrators may only contact me)

Comments

• ZorvanZorvan Member CommonPosts: 8,912

Originally posted by IceShatter

Forewarned Wars
    I am only the leader of the South Nation. (GM) I would like to ask this site to add a game called, "Fore warned Wars." It's coming out in BETA soon. It is expected to be better than World of Warcraft. For information, please contact me using my email address. (Administrators may only contact me)

If you wish for a game to be listed, you may contact the staff using [email protected]

Also, before doing so, you should have all of these requirements met, as the game will not be listed otherwise:

• 500 or more simultaneous players in one world.
      • The game must include some form of graphical common area. This distinction means Diablo II is not considered an MMORPG, while Guild Wars is.
    • It must be graphical...so no text based MUDs.
    • Persistent characters.
    • Some form of character advancement.
    • It must use a true client/server connection.  In other words, no HTML or "web" based games.  Games that run in a browser using Java are OK.
    • Five or more screenshots from inside of the game engine itself.
    • A professional web site free of annoying pop-up ads or Spyware programs and access to some kind of support system.
    • Must fully support English.  This means the client interface, in-game chat, help system and support website must all be in English.

NOTE: At this time we are no longer adding 2D/Isometric games to our list - we will add these again at a later date once we adapt our list to allow feature filtering.

This discussion has been closed.