Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

really really worth the download?

i am downloading it at the moment but it says that it will take over 2000 minutes. im using firefox, would it DOWNLOAD faster on internet explorer? post your opinions on the game so i know if i should stop the download or not. thnx

98% of internet users use myscpape. if you are part of the 2% who can resist stupid fads copy and paste this into your sig.

Comments

• mike480mike480 Member Posts: 75

if i were you, i would stop that download.  I do not think it is worth it...all people looking the same, only a few classes, bad fighting system.  I personally dont think its worth it.

• stratwrathstratwrath Member Posts: 1

I agree, the fighting system is aweful, aslong with the character customization.  Personally, I would stop download and save 2k minutes of my life.  Anyway, I don't think it matters much on what internet source you are using. 

LFM MMORPGs FTW

• LordZeikLordZeik Member UncommonPosts: 276

If you are a major fan of the old school console rp games then myth wars is for you up until a point. The random encounters are nice, and the fighting system isn't that bad..... However, there are encounters where you will need multiple people. During when I played I had trouble getting people to help me with quests that advanced the plot. Where as high level people would try to run me through a quest I already did for their own personal benefit. In the long run this game is best to play in short bursts. It's a nice game to play for a change of pace , but I can't see myself playing it for a steady 6+ hours on any given day without wanting to hit someone or something. So, if you are okay with playing this game on a casual basis then I recommend downloading it. If you on the other hand want a game that you can immerse yourself in this isn't the game for you. Also, word of the wise a number of people ingame + on this forum suggested to avoid the item mall altogether as it has a way of evaporating your money on specific items.  

• ningmengbainingmengbai Member Posts: 6

I downloaded this game few days ago and i am playing this game now.

I think it is a gorgeous game with gorgeous pets everywhere, i had seen that somebody took the saint pet , that ocean Loong is cool and i would like to take one,But it is too difficult for me to get one, i am newbie and it just can get from event

sss

• wish_erwish_er Member Posts: 3

i'm playing this game now.  i  have made many friends. they help me lvling. i feel movement and happy. so i suggest that u can down it and play.

• StingtjeStingtje Member Posts: 14

omg why is this game top? how does it beat all the p2p mmorpgs :S???? and voyage century? mann are the ratings all messed up or soemthing? this game looks apauling and i know u shouldnt judge a book  by its cover but iut doesnt look half a enjoyable as games such as wow lotro gw and such :S enlighten me

• dafuzzledafuzzle Member Posts: 160

exactly what i was thinking.... how the hell did this game get the top rank, don't get me wrong i played it before and it was a good game for what it was, but it's nowhere close to the caliber of the other top games. Perhaps scoring system bug???