Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Things are looking up in RV.

2»

Comments

• blutigfaustblutigfaust Member UncommonPosts: 129
    Originally posted by Maurizio

My position on the game always was never fanboy nor critic but always tell it how it is type position... And it hasnt changed.  
    But i will tell you when i lost faith.... It happened when getting banned actually opened my eyes again to much more of the outside world... Having the ablility to actually play other games without having false hopes of a game having potential.  So what really helped open my eyes? Wurm Online...  You wanna talk about sandbox, wurm is a sandbox... You wanna talk about things done right, at least for the sense of game play... Well wurm online did that right. I along with the 15 other players that play/played RV and have come to wurm have also realized what they have been missing for sooo long. In wurm theres no need to try and buy people on hey there is potential, because the game play speaks for itself.
    So, my suggestion to everyone that takes breaks every other month, to actaully try something new, also in about a month from now there will be a new game on market which is also going to be a true sandbox, once you happen to pull yourself away from RV enough to realize how much better it is without it the better off you are.
    lol anyway, thats how this fan here lost his RV faith, and im surely glad about it.  Also what this post above mine says speaks also truth.

so what is the sandbox game you refer to comming out in about a month?

Current games playing: MechWarrior Online
    Games being watched:  Project Genom
    Favorite played games: SWG, RomaVictor, and Xsyon

• MaurizioMaurizio Member UncommonPosts: 162

Originally posted by blutigfaust

Originally posted by Maurizio

My position on the game always was never fanboy nor critic but always tell it how it is type position... And it hasnt changed.  
    But i will tell you when i lost faith.... It happened when getting banned actually opened my eyes again to much more of the outside world... Having the ablility to actually play other games without having false hopes of a game having potential.  So what really helped open my eyes? Wurm Online...  You wanna talk about sandbox, wurm is a sandbox... You wanna talk about things done right, at least for the sense of game play... Well wurm online did that right. I along with the 15 other players that play/played RV and have come to wurm have also realized what they have been missing for sooo long. In wurm theres no need to try and buy people on hey there is potential, because the game play speaks for itself.
    So, my suggestion to everyone that takes breaks every other month, to actaully try something new, also in about a month from now there will be a new game on market which is also going to be a true sandbox, once you happen to pull yourself away from RV enough to realize how much better it is without it the better off you are.
    lol anyway, thats how this fan here lost his RV faith, and im surely glad about it.  Also what this post above mine says speaks also truth.

so what is the sandbox game you refer to comming out in about a month?

I cannot comment on that as of right now, but when im given the go ahead you will surely be seeing a few familiar names talking about it. Keep on your toes till then, and in the mean time you wanna actually check out something new, do look into Wurm online.  :-)