Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Air Rivals OB Time

the420kidthe420kid Member UncommonPosts: 440

Thats right air rivals which is the re global launch of a game you may know as space cowboy is set to Open Beta tomorrow March 13th..  Servers go down around 4 am EST and when they come up OB is on no more wipes.  I for one have been waiting for this OB cause its a pretty fun little game perhaps it will kill some time for you as well Cya in game.

www.airrivals.net

Comments

• LASSunnyLASSunny Member Posts: 2

no more wipes! good!

I'm waiting for the open beta

Does the game support Master-Pupil system?

• WardropWardrop Member Posts: 462

Very cool space cowboy is alive again, i wonder whats changed. I enjoyed this game off and on for a  long time. Glad to see they found a way to re-release it after the last ip dropped them.

• GuitanoGuitano Member Posts: 208
    Originally posted by Wardrop

Very cool space cowboy is alive again, i wonder whats changed. I enjoyed this game off and on for a  long time. Glad to see they found a way to re-release it after the last ip dropped them.

It has all the newest updates that SCO never got. New gear armors, the arena that you can use reward points for items, they nerfed B-Gears and now better graphics. There is alot more, go to the website to read up. Im glad they nerfed B-Gears, back in SCO they could one shot bomb kill anyone.

• RalsarRalsar Member UncommonPosts: 305

Well the Open Beta has officially started so I have been giving it a try this morning.  It is pretty fun so far running through the missions.  Not really sure what I am doing so much but I figure that will come in time.  It is a nice break from my usual fantasy MMO gaming.

If you are playing, what nation did you pick? I played in BCU for 2 years during SCO and in Flysis / Air Rivals CB I played in ANI. For my now open beta gear for life I picked ANI. Im playing a M-Gear :).

when it was space cowboy i was ANI, now with this release i went BCU.

TOons are Grunt "A-gear" and NovaStrike "I-gear" ill probably make an M-gear later, im not sure, either way i have a slot open to choose later.

Yea the graphics look better, there is a little lag cause of the noob rush, so far the first two starting areas are jam packed with players, and i mean totaly packed i swear there were a good hundred in the first starting area.

I recommend this game to any players looking for something action packed, there is a grind, but its a fun grind for the most part. If the pvp is anything like it was in Space Cowboy folks its pretty massive. The item shop doent have anything that really impacts pvp.

One drawback that ive seen is the fact that stored item in the warehouse cost money to retrieve they need to drop that, especialy since crafting items can really take up a good amount of room.

Wish i could use my xbox 360 controller to play with.

• RalsarRalsar Member UncommonPosts: 305

I am Ralsar B-Gear but I haven't reached a point where I choose ANI or BCU.  Does it make a big difference.

Originally posted by Ralsar

I am Ralsar B-Gear but I haven't reached a point where I choose ANI or BCU.  Does it make a big difference.

BCU is like the darkside from star wars.

ANI is like the rebels from star wars.

Each nation has its own maps, history and player base. Some maps are shared and some maps are 0 war zone.

Most of the time ANI is more populated since everyone wants to be the rebel. When one side has more than the other you pay a higher tax from shops in your nations town. Only reason I went ANI this time around is to have somthing new, somthing fresh. Right now the ANI nation is higher in population, we will see both nation sides ballance out when people decide they do not like the game. Again, even with a ballanced server, ANI has a few more players than BCU.

yea i changed back to ANI i dont care for the BCU side. Im a little too old for that drama.

• downtoearthdowntoearth Member Posts: 3,558

i guess ill play gain i didnt play much before but when i did ig uess i had fun at elast the character models are better : )