Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Shadowbane New Servers!

trixtrix Member UncommonPosts: 66

"The Shadowbane Reboot is officially set to go live on March 25, 2008! Some may recognize that this date holds significant value. For those who do not know, Shadowbane was released 5 years ago on March 25, 2003. 5 Years is a special milestone and with it comes the Shadowbane Reboot where the previous servers will be retired and new servers will be born in their place. The re-launch of Shadowbane brings changes that were impossible before and breathes new life into the game and the community! This new life will take place in the world of Vorringia where the tapestries of Baronies and Fiefdoms have been wiped clean. The time has come for the next generation of warlords to rally an army, carve out an empire, and change the world!

The Ubisoft Montreal team will be performing routine network and server maintenance to coincide with the Shadowbane Reboot. The expected downtime will be from March 20, 2008 until March 25, 2008.

The following changes have been added to Shadowbane in conjunction with the new servers Malog and Saedron being released."   -
Source

If you have played shadowbane before and been bored lately like me you might want to return on the 25th.  If you are new to shadowbane, heard about it before and never really tried it, and  can stomach 8 year old graphics you might want to give it a try as well. Shadowbane still offers some of the best pvp mmos have shown us to date!  The character creation (not the look but the actual build) is phenomenal to this day new specs are still being created and tweaked.  I'm not sure how much advertising they have done about the reboot of the servers so I decided I would come here and post also to anyone who is new to shadowbane it is free to play.

You can read more about shadowbane at their official site chronicle.ubi.com/

LOL L2's new advertisement is wonderful..... 
Take a step back in time and relive the original Lineage II experience as it was in the beginning. Create a classic hero from the original 5 races and 31 class options and jump into the nostalgic hardcore level grind where the rewards can outweigh the risks. It's your chance to experience the game the way it was when "hardcore" meant something!

Comments

• daarcodaarco Member UncommonPosts: 4,275

I guess i have to try it again. And this time i want it to be full of evil characters : )

• AelfinnAelfinn Member Posts: 3,857

Anyone care to take a bet? I give it till April 25th before the new servers are locked down again under control of superguilds.

No man is an island, entire of itself; every man is a piece of the continent, a part of the main. any man's death diminishes me, because I am involved in mankind, and therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls; it tolls for thee.
    Hemingway

• trixtrix Member UncommonPosts: 66

thread got moved... weak

LOL L2's new advertisement is wonderful..... 
    Take a step back in time and relive the original Lineage II experience as it was in the beginning. Create a classic hero from the original 5 races and 31 class options and jump into the nostalgic hardcore level grind where the rewards can outweigh the risks. It's your chance to experience the game the way it was when "hardcore" meant something!