Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I've had it - So here's my question

MadAceMadAce Member Posts: 2,461

Okay. This is the deal. Tomorrow there's suddenly irrefutable evidence that 9/11 was an inside job.

I'd like to know from all Americans what they would personally DO.

I take it the time for making/posting videos all around the net would be over. So would be the time for posting on forums and annoying family members.

So what ACTION, real and actual action (if any) would you personally undertake?

In short:

What's the plan for the "OMG, we're right"-situation?

Comments

• War_EagleWar_Eagle Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 472

I don't know.

I have to check with Sean Hannity first.  

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

All Rights Reversed

• VampirVampir Member Posts: 4,239

I would be too floored the ham handed baffoons at the CIA actually pulled it off.

then after about a week the disbelief would wear off and i would really not know what to do.

98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you''re one of the 2% who hasn''t, copy & paste this in your signature.

• DraenorDraenor Member UncommonPosts: 7,918

I think maybe we should just wait for Windstrike's reply...i'm curious.

As for me, I don't know, I think it's one of those things where I'm so sure that it won't happen that I don't really feel the need to contemplate a solution.

Your argument is like a two legged dog with an eating disorder...weak and unbalanced.

• unconformedunconformed Member Posts: 700

watch it on the news. duh.

it would play out in front of our faces. just like this governors is doing right now. 

as for the feeling i would have... couldnt tell ya. can't compute

chips, dips chains & whips.

• frodusfrodus Member Posts: 2,396

start networking for like minded,hord gold dime's,go covert to play along,Get a great pair of hikin boots,laminated map,some wipes,maybe a pocket knife.get prepared for revolution.

Or just move to Israel.

But sadly my gov is just to Stupid to pull it off

I know its a Holy war against the west for the support of Israel and troops being in their lands and our culture invading the way of life.Plus of Islam wants the temple mount back at all cost.

Sry mad for going off topic

Trade in material assumptions for spiritual facts and make permanent progress.

• Jimmy_ScytheJimmy_Scythe Member CommonPosts: 3,586

There really isn't a damn thing that you could do. Regardless of your actions, all those people are still dead.

My knee-jerk reaction would be to drop what I'm doing, call some old military buddies, get geared up and take a long road trip / hunting expedition for the parties responsible.

More realistically, I would be hearing about this at the same time as everyone else and I would bet good money that heads would start rolling before I unlocked my gun cabinet and made the first phone call. I guess I would have to call some people that are still "in the loop" and see just what was being done and if there was anything I could do, unofficially, to help. Again, there'd probably more than enough professionals dealing with the situation so I wouldn't have to lug my out of shape ass into the fray.

So I guess I'd just keep it tuned to both Faux and CNN and watch the fun.

• BushMonkeyBushMonkey Member Posts: 1,406

Sit back and watch the military declare a coup execute the leaders and hand the power back to the people.

There will be chaos for a while so i might head up to the mountains and hunker down.

• daeandordaeandor Member UncommonPosts: 2,695

The reality is that it would play out in the courts and Congress unless there was a general violent uprising.  Of course there would not be a general uprising because it would be too inconvenient for most Americans.  So, we all would sit back with our popcorn and watch it unfold like an OJ Simpson trial.  Which would probably be the most prudent thing to do anyhow.

The second reality is that a civil uprising would achieve very little in the way of "good" other than re-establishing the people's will on the government.  Markets would crumble, trillions of dollars would be lost by the middle class, the rich would leave the country with their assets intact, federal social services would collapse, city, county, and state services would try to fill the vacuum and begin to crack after a few months, the poor would be deserted, etc.  Anyhow, it would be a shambles that would not be worth the righteousness of the act.

I, personally, would let it unfold and maintain my ground with full preparedness to move my family elsewhere if needed.

As a side note, I'm really not sure what irrefutable evidence could come out, short of the someone like Bush saying, "Yep, we planned it all along and this is how it really happened..."  I mean, even if some Air Force pilot came out and said, "I fired a missile into the Pentagon," would you immediately believe them?  Would it even make the news?

• BigdavoBigdavo Member UncommonPosts: 1,863

I'm not American but I'd say they would be doing exactly what they are now. Fuck all.

O_o o_O

• MadAceMadAce Member Posts: 2,461

Okay. So judging from the reactions thus far... (not only from mmorpg.com) this is what would happen:

The poster boys of the people who pulled 9/11 would be "brought to justice" by someone (no one is suer who exactly), probably the military. Then the military would institute sham elections and everyone would be lulled in a false sense of "everything's fine again now.

The guy in the street would watch CNN and "prepare", whatever that may be.

In short: no one would do crap.

Good summary?

No the military would do nothing.  They can't, it's against the law.  If they did get involved, it's likely it would be the catalyst to civil war.  Congress has the authority and would use it via the FBI or BATF as their strong arm.

As far as your implication that no regular citizens would do anything, yeah, that's pretty much it.  What would you do?  Attempt to plunge the country into civil war, when the means to solve the problem could be handled non-violently?  You also imply that the people would take any bogus solution, I think that is a stretch.  If something like what you proposed came into light and we had a clear culprit, then I believe the people would be very involved in the country's "post-truth" era.

Originally posted by daeandor

No the military would do nothing.  They can't, it's against the law.  If they did get involved, it's likely it would be the catalyst to civil war.  Congress has the authority and would use it via the FBI or BATF as their strong arm.

As far as your implication that no regular citizens would do anything, yeah, that's pretty much it.  What would you do?  Attempt to plunge the country into civil war, when the means to solve the problem could be handled non-violently?  You also imply that the people would take any bogus solution, I think that is a stretch.  If something like what you proposed came into light and we had a clear culprit, then I believe the people would be very involved in the country's "post-truth" era.

They take bogus solutions every 4 years. They're called "elections".

It just annoys me that 9/11-truthers are just full of b*llsh*t.

• Cabe2323Cabe2323 Member Posts: 2,939
    Originally posted by MadAce

Originally posted by daeandor

They take bogus solutions every 4 years. They're called "elections".

It just annoys me that 9/11-truthers are just full of b*llsh*t.

Do you expect anything different?  They believe it was a government conspiracy to commit 9/11 which is total BS.  When in fact the government has blame but not what the supposed truthers believe.  The only blame can be that our government has tried to impose it's will too often into other countries and we pissed off a lot of people. 

Currently playing:
    LOTRO & WoW (not much WoW though because Mines of Moria rocks!!!!)

Looking Foward too:
    Bioware games (Dragon Age & Star Wars The Old Republic)

I'm not sure what you're fishing for here MadAce?  Just an admission that there is no difference either way, conspiracy or not?  I don't know if that is true exactly.  If there were an identifiable government conspiracy involving 9/11, I think the general populace would be a little more active for a few years.  The problem I see is that we already have a general (minor) mistrust of the government with a feeling of helplessness, or isolation from the process.  There is good reason too.  Many don't feel they have an impact on our elected officials.  Many feel that the government is above the law.  I don't exactly agree, but it requires more than sitting behind a computer to make a difference, and the process is flawed but not without merit.  People just don't realize how much influence they can have locally if they just choose to get out and practice their rights.  Local influence leads to state influence, to regional influence, to eventually making a difference federally.

• TechleoTechleo Member Posts: 1,984

We had a funny incident lately in my city. Several politicians were going out to lunch and dinner using the city funds. It wasn't expressly illegal but the sums of money they were spending was shocking to say the least. So the local newspaper printed a article and asked every restaurant to turn them away. It infuriated the local politicians and they came on tv saying they did a good job and basically made arses out of themselves. The problem was solved though. People controlled the politicians.

• AltAccountAltAccount Member Posts: 2

And what, pray tell, would be the MadAce plan of action? 

Originally posted by AltAccount

I'm not a 9/11 truther.

• DarkVortex2DarkVortex2 Member Posts: 11

I'm not a 9/11 truther.

Oh yes of course.  But in the spirit of the hypothetical question of your OP.  Quote:

"Okay. This is the deal. Tomorrow there's suddenly irrefutable evidence that 9/11 was an inside job.  I'd like to know from all Americans what they would personally DO."

• There already is irrefutable evidence - mountains of it - that 9/11 was an inside job!

So whatever you see going on in the US now pretty much answers your question...as long as they have plenty of food in the 'fridge and plenty of entertainment the American sheeple will do absolutely nothing!

Russia and China know that pleasure is the opiate of the American sheeple...take it away and watch them scramble! That's how China whipped their asses in Vietnam - the Tet Offensive stunned the American sheeple by not only exposing the lies of their leaders but also by sending a clear message "We will fight you 'til the last drop of blood!" They lost their taste for war after that...lmao!

Originally posted by poopypants

There already is irrefutable evidence - mountains of it - that 9/11 was an inside job!

So whatever you see going on in the US now pretty much answers your question...as long as they have plenty of food in the 'fridge and plenty of entertainment the American sheeple will do absolutely nothing!

Russia and China know that pleasure is the opiate of the American sheeple...take it away and watch them scramble! That's how China whipped their asses in Vietnam - the Tet Offensive stunned the American sheeple by not only exposing the lies of their leaders but also by sending a clear message "We will fight you 'til the last drop of blood!" They lost their taste for war after that...lmao!

KK. There's irrefutable evidence then. Which makes my question even more interesting. What are YOU going to do?

Originally posted by DarkVortex2

I'm not a 9/11 truther.

Oh yes of course.  But in the spirit of the hypothetical question of your OP.  Quote:

"Okay. This is the deal. Tomorrow there's suddenly irrefutable evidence that 9/11 was an inside job.  I'd like to know from all Americans what they would personally DO."

I'm also not an American.

There already is irrefutable evidence - mountains of it - that 9/11 was an inside job!

KK. There's irrefutable evidence then. Which makes my question even more interesting. What are YOU going to do?

I'm not a 9/11 truther.

Starting to look like you are afraid to answer...

I'm not a 9/11 truther.

Starting to look like you are afraid to answer...

How can I answer a question that doesn't apply to me? Yo mean what I should do were I to be an American?

Good question!

I'll think about it. Here's what I wouldn't do: Pretend I'm the intellectual 7th world wonder because I'm not part of the sheeple and then continuously annoy everyone on the internet together with my thousands of fellow truthers.

Yes.  You think about it.  We all anxiously await what will certainly be a most thoughtful plot.  I have every confidence that you won't let us down. 

• mithrandir72mithrandir72 Member Posts: 1,286

I completely agree with the general sentiment of the OP.

If I honestly thought that the government was doing this, I wouldn't be forum-warrioring it. I'd be focused on actually striking back instead of touting my intellectual superiority to all the cool kids on an MMORPG forum.

We barely remember who or what came before this precious moment;
    We are choosing to be here right now -Tool, Parabola

• JosherJosher Member Posts: 2,818

What if we just found out we never landed on the moon?  What if we just found out the Holocaust never happened and everyone with tatoos on their wrists have been brainwashed by the US?

Why would you give a $^$&# Madace.  Don't you live in England?  I imagine you'd be clapping & cheering much like all the videos of people in Iraq or Iran when the towers were going down, chanting "death to America".  Of course that wasn't everyone, but they were pretty large groups of people.  Probably out of work actors paid by Hollywood;)   

Its really simple.  If 9-11 was an inside job, you'd figure we could've easily planted some dirty bombs in Iraq 5 years ago and went, "Oh lookie, we found em!!!"  

How's that Tinfoil hat fitten ya lately?  I can picture you in a dungy basement rubbing your hands together laughing creepily as you write this swill.