Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Best Online Game Ever :)

Comments

• terrifiedterrified Member Posts: 143
    Originally posted by Enzoo

Mu Online Is The Best Online Game Ever ... I LOOVE That Game ... Its So good ...
    Everyone Answer The Question : Do u also Think That MuOnline Is The Best Game?? Answer IN my mail center
    Bye Bye!

how can it be good when chars like  sherser and soiers  and soidspz and skersere and iamanoob and darky and four and letters and so many other names that i have tried using is already taken? come on i cant even make a char as every single damn thing i put in named gets a error saying its already taken oh wait i should try damn as a name hehe
  • Stratus8Stratus8 Member Posts: 173
    MU Online was a horrible game when I played. Graphics aren't top notch, no depth at all, repetitive combat, kill stealing, loot stealing, HACKING, and more... not a very attractive game at all and not looking forward to any Webzen games.
  • silvrthornsilvrthorn Member Posts: 11
    I say mu is better then runescape runescape has terrible graphics and i mean come on farming as a skill its totally lame and comparing mu to rune! mu would win
  • awesomoawesomo Member Posts: 31

I think so too. I played tons of other mmorpg's but none of them have had me going like MU Online. The only other game that can compete with MU Online is R.o.s.e. Online. But not anymore since there is a too little amount of beginner players.

• zeldaparazeldapara Member Posts: 4

Originally posted by terrified

Mu Online Is The Best Online Game Ever ... I LOOVE That Game ... Its So good ...
    Everyone Answer The Question : Do u also Think That MuOnline Is The Best Game?? Answer IN my mail center
    Bye Bye!

how can it be good when chars like  sherser and soiers  and soidspz and skersere and iamanoob and darky and four and letters and so many other names that i have tried using is already taken? come on i cant even make a char as every single damn thing i put in named gets a error saying its already taken oh wait i should try damn as a name hehelol noob UR NAME MUST START WITH A BIG LETTER it is said at their forums in a guide.

and i know why people like it,cause they are perfectionist they want to have the best armour what is very hard to get every lvl a new armour possible so many different there are, items can go uo to +13 and can have extra stats like 12+ defense or 4 or 8% defense, it can be all to gether to and then with exxeclent

exxecelent makes ur stuff even more better, so something off 1 armour can go from exxecelent+1+4 to +13+12 and dont forget the extra stats of exxecelent or SET BONUS . cause somewhone said only 2 different armour -.- while there like 7 of each different char and they all have this possibility's and that are many.

• BolmungBolmung Member Posts: 24

i used to like this game and the fighting was awsome,but there was nothing to do(in my opinion anyway,it just depends on what you like to do)....it was great as a high actions mmorpg game BUT....i just got bored after a few years,which is normal.

anyway only a true noob would call a newbie a noob....

• truerune777truerune777 Member Posts: 44

I wouldn't exactly call it the "GREATEST" MMO out there,but i certainly wouldnt call it the worst either.I thought it was pretty good,for a while,not so much content besides the high amounts of levels you can reach in the game and the items,but barely any quests >_<

You have two choices,Die quick or Live tortured...choose wisely...I'll make you regret either choice

• heitan000heitan000 Member Posts: 8

Love this game so much, from Chinese version to this.

• nicolen786nicolen786 Member Posts: 3

Well, i'm still playing MU.

• LotharsLothars Member UncommonPosts: 3

same here, still playing. One of the best..

• truerune777truerune777 Member Posts: 44

This game was my first real MMO.I started with lame runescape when i was stuck with AOL.Now DSL is my source of internet and the first thing i tried was MU.It was just aweesssooommeee...Then i got into COH,COV,Diablo and all sorts of MMO and RPGs...I salute you MU

You have two choices,Die quick or Live tortured...choose wisely...I'll make you regret either choice

• J3llymanJ3llyman Member Posts: 4

Originally posted by BobCrazyton

Originally posted by weeicols

this game is ok for a free game just its kinda dull and repeditive

Accually it's just another crappy korean MMO.

dude ur such a racist xD

Jellyman

• ArmoredPinoyArmoredPinoy Member UncommonPosts: 22
    Originally posted by J3llyman

Originally posted by BobCrazyton

Originally posted by weeicols

this game is ok for a free game just its kinda dull and repeditive

Accually it's just another crappy korean MMO.

dude ur such a racist xD

Jellyman

Lol, what's wrong with Korean mmorpgs? There's a lot of good ones out there but MU is one of those mmorpgs that's based on Diablo II's style of hack and slash based game and also the graphics.

• J3llymanJ3llyman Member Posts: 4

i dont have any agianst Mu :) i play Mu :))

• lordlapselordlapse Member Posts: 231

Yeah MU is great MMO. But the best MMO is yet to be found. I saw this new game called Atlantica Online. I read the guide and it looks interesting.

• bokanbokan Member Posts: 1

Atlantica is pretty sick. I played Mu back in pre-beta I believe so what I played is outdated, but it was pretty sick. Great intro game. Best game ever? Not sure about that, but there were many parts that put it above WoW, GW, and other paid games. It would be nice if they had/have (remember how long ago I played) a 3D graphics system so you could rotate the camera. And a storyline. I should probably check it out again actually.

• ZorvanZorvan Member CommonPosts: 8,912
    Originally posted by fighterdan

{ Mod Edit }

And I'm reporting you so you lose the account. This is fun.

• CoolgamerzCoolgamerz Member Posts: 6

My neighbor is a GM for this game hehe. A lot of people I know also plays MU online. Maybe it really is the best game ever,.

• hooptyhoopty Member UncommonPosts: 788

Error

Some people rob you at gun point..Others will rob you at "Ball Point Pen"

• kostoslavkostoslav Member UncommonPosts: 455

This was the first MMO i've tried and played it for few months (u had to pay to play it then)

I liked it coz it looks like Diablo.

High lvl characters have awesome looking gear.

There r some downsides like:

-no ingame maps

-no quests (well u get few later in game)

-no tutorials of any kind

-sounds r realy poorly done

In beginning u lvl up fast, but later becomes much harder, so if u wanna progress u need to play a lot. U''ll grind the same monster for days.

But with all it's disadvantages mu online is a nice game that can be fun, but its very time consuming.

• iZakaroNiZakaroN Member UncommonPosts: 719

Bye Bye!

I cannot say its the best game, but its the best grind fest game for me. Dont get me wrong - I like it and that is why I have come back to MU many times. When you just want to spend some time on a game MU is the game, but if you want more deep and involving game play MU become boring very fast.

Where themepark games try to hide that they are copying WOW, games like Mortal Online and Darkfall make no attempt to hide their inspiration
    ______\m/_____
    LordOfDarkDesire
  • heather001heather001 Member Posts: 16

Not actually the best but i like this game...

bleehhhh....

• AdamFrinkAdamFrink Member Posts: 5

I agree if its year 2000 when it was released here. but if you like grinding you'll gonna love this game for the position system is great for single players who level on one spot.

• Neil42Neil42 Member Posts: 3

i just don't understand why some people don't like this game. it has the best graphics and music among the games of its class. and its so intuitive, that everyone can play it only after a short explanation. many people here say that in this game you must only kill & kill. i am playing on other servers (which i can't name, because i will be banned) and there you can not only play and kill monsters, but also chat and communicate with other players. on that servers everyone can do quests from the first level up to 350. E.G. yesterday was a little quest: you had to say tene phrases, that make the character do some gestures (e.g. /Rush) and u would get 5 JOLs. also the day before New Year there was a great quest: a party created by DK, DW, ELF and MG (dark lord does not exist on that server) had to help an elf (controlled by the admin or one of the moderators) find its way through a huge number of monsters. you had to go through some checkpoints and the party, which got to the last one got excellent dragon set, excellent guardian set and excellent legendary set +full option for each player. the team, which was the second got two excellent rings+full option per player. oh it was really a great quest. very oftenh when i am in a bad mood, i switch MU and there talking with my friends or making new ones, i really feel veru good. i must say that that serves is the hardest one to play MU, but i think the harder the more interesting. i am playing MU for already 4 months and my DK is only 202 levels. i don't really intend to create a MG. i want to try to do reset with my DK. P.S. if anyone wants to tell me something, please write to my e-mail, 'cause i am seldom here

• FeverfewFeverfew Member Posts: 120

"Mu is just another hack & slash game"

........Unless I'm mistaken, a hack & slash game is a game that emphasizes fighting =/

Hack and slash games that also offer exploration are rare, most games make you sit and watch your character do the fighting....we need more hack & slash games, not less -.-

This discussion has been closed.