Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

FINALLY THE PATCH HAS ARRIVETH

BolteusBolteus Member Posts: 8

WOOOOOOT! This is the first time in forever that I am happy to see 'Please check launcher for next session details'!!!

That means it is not the server, it means it is down for a reason! And it Cant be my interweb because I am typing this!

Im so excited.... I cant wait to wake up tomorrow at the risk of being dissapointed!

HERES HOPING!!!

Grand Master Bolteus
Destroyer of Eternity.
Access Denied

s15.invisionfree.com/thefuryunleashed
^^ looking for staff and people to be makeshift devs...

Comments

• darkness421darkness421 Member Posts: 16

Lol Yeah I hope WE all don't get dissapointed tommorw...

And also the sites down too.. Wth is going on!!

• slidersgaiaslidersgaia Member Posts: 8

YAY! i was wondering if Fury had gone crazy crap on us but it does indeed look like they are patching. Awesome, and thanks for the post Bolteus-

Master Que-

Destroyer of Ruin

• KnupoltorKnupoltor Member Posts: 17

Calm down boys, you dont know for sure whats going on .... as the past 3 days.

Most likely there will be a patch, bute then they didnt announc it, so there is no reason for beeing enthusiastic now ...

• slidersgaiaslidersgaia Member Posts: 8

Psh, you're just jealous because we know about the patch and you don't ;)

• AuduxAudux Member Posts: 56

dam i hope there is patching going on..... and if there is i hope they fix all the annoying stuff like the dam articifier who always gives me the opposite armour that i wanted like warden instead of oracle stuff like that

DEADPHOENIX

• A55A5INA55A5IN Member Posts: 175

We could have another 52 hour waiting game on our hands here..who knows.

Guessing is all we can do with zero communication from them, but as I mentioned before, I'm guessing they are trying out a new patch however with the very limited amount of staff at hand this is probably gonna take longer than it used to.  And if somethings wrong with the patch rectifying the errors & then rolling back etc will also take longer.

The above is just speculation but I think if this was the beginning of the end for Fury we'd have heard an announcement by now.

• jaigaiajaigaia Member Posts: 66

One can only hope its a new patch with some stuff being fixxed that will bring some of us back ... entice new ppl and be PVP reborn yet AGAIN ....  however no news or anything official could be one of many or anything. Im hoping personally its a patch or something good including forums cos i would love to come back and play FURY a lil more.

Side note though ... in one post i said come monday dont be surprised to get a lil more than servers back online and not even a sorry for inconvenience ... to me this still weighs heavy as a customer to them. And as always They failed to communicate properly with their community. I also stated in same thread we ll probably hear something new by beginning of the week due to the week ago interview ... he came out of hiding so since he said its not dead THEY MOST CERTAINLY have to PRODUCE something. Trust me its not just gamers lookin at Auran its possible creditors / investors as well as the gaming industry so the time is Neigh to ressolve. Its now tuesday and look servers down again and ppl lookin for an update however notice its still reading the same old build ... if not mistaken when past patches came they would have the patch number compared to which version u ran but if it wasnt ready u couldnt update ...

however on the 50+ hrs of down time ... i know this may sound a bit far fetched but it happend on thursday if im not mistaken and if thats so than it was FRIDAY in AUST ... which means banks business close their end week, ironically sunday the servers come back online .... and at same time its MONDAY in AUST .... if u dont understand where im goin with this than u werent meant to ... lmao

Oh and another fact here is MOST if not ALL online games see more activity during weekends than any other time of the week except for during the holidays when kids are outta school and ppl are off .... it doesnt make much sense to shut servers down when ppl would be playing the most .... easier during week when ur not hitting the same peaks and would cause less disruption as well as be ready  for a weekend of silent bug testing with peak activity

"Everybody wants to go to heaven, but nobody wants to die."

One can only hope its a new patch with some stuff being fixxed that will bring some of us back ... entice new ppl and be PVP reborn yet AGAIN .... however no news or anything official could be one of many or anything. Im hoping personally its a patch or something good including forums cos i would love to come back and play FURY a lil more.

Same.
    When I put myself in Aurans shoes I am forced into thinking that this has to be the all or nothing deal. It really can't get much worse than it is playerbase & communication wise so lack of communication although not helping Aurans rep can't really do much more damage than already has been done.
    I would be trying to pull off the big one thats gonna save the day and the last thing I'd want to do is to start spamming mail lists & forums about a massive new patch when I wasn't %100 sure if I could pull it off or not with the reduced staff team that I now have.

If it works great, if it doesn't well a small notification to the public about a delayed patch should suffice until the team was ready to try again.

Thats kind of how I'm seeing things atm.

The Fury official website is back up now (maybe temporarily..who knows)..we don''t need another 10 threads stating the website is now up.

Patcher is still offline and no news as to whats going on still.

• zaltarzaltar Member UncommonPosts: 125

Master Shih is back for the attack , prepare to die.  Ive been over at Cabal US version having some fun with my force shielder.

I got in to Fury tonight at around 9 pm PST , there`s a message saying something about a 3rd party site and an apology for the recent downtime.

Long live the fighters.

Fury FTW ! Best pvp game on the market .

Yes the server is back online now.

There is an apology stating that a 3rd party firewall issue caused the unexpected downtime.

Looks like no patch yet then.

Oh well.

• jaigaiajaigaia Member Posts: 66

Originally posted by zaltar

Master Shih is back for the attack , prepare to die.  Ive been over at Cabal US version having some fun with my force shielder.

I got in to Fury tonight at around 9 pm PST , there`s a message saying something about a 3rd party site and an apology for the recent downtime.
    Long live the fighters.

Hey do u still play Cabal ? i know it just came live out of Beta , i have a blader over on Mercury have two chars on venus[ FB FS]  but havent actually started them yet , just started so im only like lvl 40 hit me up or add me to ur friend list we shoud quest sometime . I personally am only playing cos i want a bike and some cool moves for making some gaming videos lol .  I wanted to do FURY cos that woulda been way better but they dont have game cam support and fraps is to large ... anyhow name on mercury is ~ AriesSky~

now this is interesting the servers go down not once but twice , no patch what so ever and a 3rd party excuse 3rd party could mean BANKING MATTERS . But atleast its not a truck this time lmao .... anyhow and ironic that they just put a we are sorry for the inconvenience , that was needed when they came back on the first time. But atleast they are back on now if only theyd pay attention to the forums and go with some of the suggestions i threw out to get some players to come play.

"Everybody wants to go to heaven, but nobody wants to die."

• zaltarzaltar Member UncommonPosts: 125
    Originally posted by jaigaia

Originally posted by zaltar

Long live the fighters.

Hey do u still play Cabal ? i know it just came live out of Beta , i have a blader over on Mercury have two chars on venus[ FB FS]  but havent actually started them yet , just started so im only like lvl 40 hit me up or add me to ur friend list we shoud quest sometime . I personally am only playing cos i want a bike and some cool moves for making some gaming videos lol .  I wanted to do FURY cos that woulda been way better but they dont have game cam support and fraps is to large ... anyhow name on mercury is ~ AriesSky~

now this is interesting the servers go down not once but twice , no patch what so ever and a 3rd party excuse 3rd party could mean BANKING MATTERS . But atleast its not a truck this time lmao .... anyhow and ironic that they just put a we are sorry for the inconvenience , that was needed when they came back on the first time. But atleast they are back on now if only theyd pay attention to the forums and go with some of the suggestions i threw out to get some players to come play.

I`ve been playing around with a FS on Venus  but I`ve been working more lately so I`m not playing Fury or Cabal as much . I try and get on every night though and weekends also.  My FS on Venus is Zaltar and I normally play on 7 . My FS is fairly new so you could get yours up and running and we can do some stuff . I want to get to nation level , past 95 I think it is , so I can ffa pvp the other side. Play your Venus chars and get a hold of me so we can train.

I got my immortal account on Fury but i want to see some changes to a few things , mainly the 1v1 rules and some other stuff . Ive lost alot of rank defeating random opponants in 1v1 matches because they were lower rank than me which is kind of irritating . Fury has all the tools for being a great game , i just wish the devs would use them for improvement . They have enough capital to sustain the game for a long time but they need to make changes faster to maintain a decent player base. It`s a great concept that has not been taken to it`s full potential Imho.