Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

"Safe Zone" for SL....

Temp1234Temp1234 Member UncommonPosts: 47

hey guys...i've been interested in SL since release because of the item creation features they offer. But from what i've read these past few years ...people are pretty much sh*tt*ng on it cause of its weird community or lack of content....and the client doesnt seem to run very well for some....i can overlook ALL of this just cause the item creation part is so awesome...hoowever what i cant stand is sum dude flyign around on a penis board he made. now i have never played the game myself yet...so thats why i wanna ask some of the current players....is it FEASIBLE  to buy  piece of land...and gradually invite "normal ppl" to live near you and in the processs create something of a "safe zone" .....like a town or something...but with all the BS and not so nice ppl out there removed. can this be done? or is my perception of how the game operates totally off

Comments

• Squal'ZellSqual'Zell Member Posts: 1,803

yes you can, in fact there are already places where the community is stricktly PG, meaning you will not see a flying penis anytime soon,

there are a few who will come in and mount a penis but will get banned within minutes.

you can also buy big parts of land and then invite only people you choose to and make a living environment safe of disfunctionnal content. (although this option is expensive, though some group up to cover the costs more easely)