Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

prediction on blizzard's next gen mmo

yandaobenyandaoben Member Posts: 26

[B]look here, at the 54th second onwards.

zerg trailer: [url]http://gameaxis.com/home/?blog=2096[/url]

that graphics is so too ...game-ish to be a cinematic CGI, is a bit like WoW's and with better graphics, espeically when the screen panned to the sky with the planet in view.

hence i'm saying that is what the next gen mmo blizzard is working on will be! or similar to it.

it'll be a Universe of Starcraft.

any takers?[/B]

Comments

• saniceksanicek Member UncommonPosts: 368

Well, the StarCraft setting being the most logical IP for Blizzards new MMO is known for some time, this may be just one more possibility to take into account. However for me the main question stands not about the IP, but about game mechanics.

Subscribtions: EVE, SWTOR WOW, WAR, DDO, VG, AOC, COV, FFXI, GW, RFO, Aion
    +plenty of F2P, betas, trials

Female Dwarf player: WOW, VG, WAR, DDO
    Due to the recent economic crisis and spending cuts the light at the end of the tunnel was turned off. Sincerely, God.

• nightwing70nightwing70 Member Posts: 142

gundam

• BlurrBlurr Member UncommonPosts: 2,155

I don't think anything from the Starcraft 2 trailers tells us they're making a SC MMO.

However I do think it will be World of Starcraft. They're not stupid, and doing anything else first would be nuts, especially considering how popular SC is. It would be a bit of a challenge to convert it over just because it involves stuff that's far different from most MMOs, however if anyone could do it, and do it well, it's Blizzard.

"Because it's easier to nitpick something than to be constructive." -roach5000