Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Worth coming in as a newb ?

broomjaybroomjay Member Posts: 46

New servers coming ? worth playing as a neb ? Solo? Hvae not played since beta amy one?

Comments

• ghoul31ghoul31 Member Posts: 1,955

Yea its worth it. I'm sure their will lots of guilds recruiting when the new servers open

• WardropWardrop Member Posts: 462

Whats the word on those new servers? Has a date been set?

I plan on starting back to playing when they are up, there is no reason to come back  just to have it all wiped ya know.  Thou i may check out test or something if i get bored enough.

Originally posted by Wardrop

Whats the word on those new servers? Has a date been set?
    I plan on starting back to playing when they are up, there is no reason to come back  just to have it all wiped ya know.  Thou i may check out test or something if i get bored enough.

No word yet. But you could check out test. 10X the exp and gold. And there are 2 shacks in Xanthers city that give you all of your disc and stat runes for free. So its a good place to try out characters

• BakhallaBakhalla Member Posts: 40

how do you get to the test server?

• ko1oko1o Member UncommonPosts: 117

I may play again after the server wipe as well, sounds like fun starting over.

We joined the same day Wardrop... odds of that...

• Munkyman1Munkyman1 Member Posts: 221

Wait for server wipe, i personaly didnt enjoy game, but :) gl to you, supposed to be improved after they revamp.

• WardropWardrop Member Posts: 462
    Originally posted by ko1o

I may play again after the server wipe as well, sounds like fun starting over.
    We joined the same day Wardrop... odds of that...

Ha and both comcast subscribers!

Originally posted by Bakhalla

how do you get to the test server?

1. Make a copy of the Shadowbane folder and rename it something like ShadowbaneTEST.

• Mac users, right click on the shadowbane folder and select Duplicate.
    • PC users, right click on the shadowbane folder, select copy, then right click and paste into the ubi folder housing the current shadowbane folder.

2. Download the ArcaneIP.cfg file for the Test Server (available here).

3. Extract ArcaneIP.cfg from the zip file and place it in the Config folder in your ShadowbaneTEST Server folder, overwriting the existing file (i.e. ShadowbaneTEST/Config).

4. Download the ShadowbanePatcher.cfg file for the Test Server (available here).

5. Extract ShadowbanePatcher.cfg from the zip file and place it in the ShadowbaneTEST Server folder, overwriting the existing file (i.e. ShadowbaneTEST).

6. Create a Shortcut/Alias to the Shadowbane application located in the ShadowbaneTEST folder and use it any time you wish to help us on Test!