Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

When will Mythic fix the pet through the door exploit ?

ArawonArawon Member Posts: 1,108

The game really has no point  in the Battle Grounds any more. Midgard pets..primarilly Bone dancers..go through tower and keep doors and kill all players.What's the point of developing a character and trying to take a tower or keep when you can have it taken way with so little effort by Midgard pets ?

Comments

• IlliusIllius Member UncommonPosts: 4,142

How about they fix theurgists first.  When I played that was the most retarded class to fight as a warrior.  Until then Albion has no right to complain.

No required quests! And if I decide I want to be an assassin-cartographer-dancer-pastry chef who lives only to stalk and kill interior decorators, then that's who I want to be, even if it takes me four years to max all the skills and everyone else thinks I'm freaking nuts. -Madimorga-

• UnstoppableUnstoppable Member Posts: 37

If you're having trouble with a Bone Dancers pets then hire some assasin's to take him out. Or take him out yourself. A bonedancer only wears cloth and can go down fast if he's ganged up.

• neonakaneonaka Member UncommonPosts: 779

Tho I will agree that the BD is one of the sickest classes in Midgard, They do have a great weakness. You would be a fool to try and solo one unless you were a stealth class and got the jump on them.

Other than that take unstoppable's advice grab some friends, and roll the BD.

Forget the pets, they are a waste of time. Hit the master and the rest is gravy.