Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WOO I GOT AN IDEA

AuduxAudux Member Posts: 56

Hey maybe if "we" complain enough at fury customer service we could probably force a patch or something or at least some minor changes to the game...

DEADPHOENIX

Comments

• Katashi-kunKatashi-kun Member Posts: 517

Originally posted by Audux

Hey maybe if "we" complain enough at fury customer service we could probably force a patch or something or at least some minor changes to the game...

Why would u want such a horrible game fixed...just let it die and something better will eventually take its place!  hehe 

Kemih ~ 13 Red Mage | Currently playing FFXI & LOTRO, awaiting Warhammer Online & Aion...

• AuduxAudux Member Posts: 56

come on..... why is it so bad? im fine with it and if it sucked they wouldent have any players and everyone seems to love it

DEADPHOENIX

• WootNationWootNation Member Posts: 244

I've been playing since first day... well, not really... cuz i quit after a week.

Reason?

Well.... how can you call that a challenge or a fun game if everyone heals every 2 seconds... most people have one or two damaging spells and rest are heals... That just ruined the game for me.

And then theres the skill shop etc... wtf? You can BUY gold and spells for real money? Wow... thats just as bad as item shops... actually worse - you pay for a game that has an item shop.

Next was the whole asian theme, it just sucked for me...

Same with Guild Wars, its no challenge... people just keep healing.

Thats my opinion, dont flame me for it.

• AuduxAudux Member Posts: 56

i know i feel you on that one it really gets annoying when your fighting a pussy like that... but it feels great finally killing them to me its just a test of skill really...

DEADPHOENIX

• Wickedly1Wickedly1 Member Posts: 3

Right right, so when i'm fighting some douche with 6500 hp and i get him down to half and he runs off and heals himself, and comes back and kills me, over and over again.  it's cause i'm a complete noob and don't know what the hell i'm doing?  wtf ever.

• J-NiusJ-Nius Member UncommonPosts: 29
    Originally posted by Wickedly1

Right right, so when i'm fighting some douche with 6500 hp and i get him down to half and he runs off and heals himself, and comes back and kills me, over and over again.  it's cause i'm a complete noob and don't know what the hell i'm doing? 

Actually, yes. It is part of the strategy to run before him and get all the heals he could take. You can also mute, stun, root that person. You will see how well you feel when you succeed in doing so, even if he kills you later on. I just started the game last wednesday, but I know this strategy is something that helps winning.

And to get back on the original subject, Auran has a customer service? I didn't know they knew what communication is. "Realm" down for three days and no word from them? They won't listen to the complaints...

• jaigaiajaigaia Member Posts: 66

Originally posted by J-Nius

Originally posted by Wickedly1

Right right, so when i'm fighting some douche with 6500 hp and i get him down to half and he runs off and heals himself, and comes back and kills me, over and over again.  it's cause i'm a complete noob and don't know what the hell i'm doing? 

Actually, yes. It is part of the strategy to run before him and get all the heals he could take. You can also mute, stun, root that person. You will see how well you feel when you succeed in doing so, even if he kills you later on. I just started the game last wednesday, but I know this strategy is something that helps winning.

And to get back on the original subject, Auran has a customer service? I didn't know they knew what communication is. "Realm" down for three days and no word from them? They won't listen to the complaints...

i cant believe u actually said that the 1v1 strat is a good one ... if it s a true contest of warriors or combatants power ups should not be involved ... the rest of ur statement using mutes, stuns , roots yes these are all viable but when someone just runs around til the last minute and makes sure they have the highest HP based on a power up not a spell or bc he was skilled and not touched this takes the very essence of the match out ... skillz .....doesnt take much to run around, and btw it was widely agreed and voted upon before that warzone was even implemented and most vets agreed  NO POWER UPS as power ups would ruin the game and fundamentals of a 1v1 style match. And thus why one of the many reasons FURY has massive fail written all over it.

side note : did u know FURY 's box art was voted as one of the worst BOX ARTS OF LAST YR. .... this is a tru fact u can google it cos i didnt save the site ...lol

"Everybody wants to go to heaven, but nobody wants to die."