Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for an amazing new game? Try this one--Nearly PERFECT!

2»

Comments

• SystiSysti Fury Community VolunteerMember Posts: 31

Originally posted by Zorvan

Originally posted by Systi

naw team is still here and kicking.  Many are on other projects as well, but there is drive to keep it going.  I believe reopening the forums was going to be checked into shortly perhaps, so that should help.  Last I heard they were never meant to be down this long, but got lost in translation.

Been hearing that one since they took 'em down. Can only repeat it so many times before it sounds like an empty tin can.

yea I know.  What happened was, the community guys (Alex and Dan) left Auran.  This just left 2 others that were managing the forums, but they were on other projects as well.  One of them was creating the new forums, however he left, and the other got put on another project, and is part time with FURY.  When the forums initially went down, I had to scramble a bit to find who I actually reported too, and it appeared most were unsure of who actually was doing the new forums, because those in charge of it were contracted for other tasks (CS, etc.).    Anyway, I spoke to someone about this last week, and they mentioned they were going to talk to Bossman about the state of the new forums this week.  I imagine the wait on it was due to possible GDC news, but no confirmation on that yet.

• ZoOoOZoOoO Member Posts: 93

Originally posted by fuzzynutz_us

Not sure if anyone noticed but most of the people that stick up for this game are in some way affiliated with the company.  I hope you guys do know that.

............. same fuzzynuts from FURY``s forum i imagine .......

• SystiSysti Fury Community VolunteerMember Posts: 31

that's actually kinda funny to believe, because the rest of the team that remains (and some of the new members from other projects) don't comment here, I'm pretty much the only community rep that still has ties to the team.

So anything I say, you can chose to believe or take as the company line, but then again anything I say is based on questions I've asked the team, conversations I'm involved in or am cleared on discussing, so it's probably true, the team stays pretty busy so when I get some time with one of 'em I produce what I can.

What most anyone else says is their own rightful opinion.

• FutballerFutballer Member Posts: 19

ive been playing against diend since launch...

• zaltarzaltar Member UncommonPosts: 125

Those of us who are giving positive feedback about Fury in this forum are real players , we don`t work for Auron holdings.

• mxbxmxbx Member Posts: 42

and diend disbanded his clan and quit

• DiendDiend Member Posts: 34

Originally posted by mxbx

and diend disbanded his clan and quit
    Not true.

I disbanded my old clan <Recoil> bcuz we were 90 chosen, 10 amateurs, and about 3 or 4 real active and good players.  My intent was to get those good and active players and form a new clan, however it did not work out...so <Premade> was disbanded.  Currently, i am helping keep the real bloodbath queues going and have a clan specifically for that purpose: <Tank> XD...I am not affiliated with auran in any way...I just think this game is amazing and deserves to keep going

PST me in-game if you have any questions

HALLELUJAH...THERE MAY BE  A PATCH COMING TODAY

Servers are down, lets all be hopeful and cross our fingers that its a patch.

--Diend, leader of <Tank> a BB clan.  no, we don't team in BB, we exchange tips and keep the queues going.  anyone interested in joining PST.

BTW sorry for the late responses...I have been busy playing fury and dont really keep up with posts =(

• FutballerFutballer Member Posts: 19

lol a patch is most unlikely  

• AuduxAudux Member Posts: 56

WOOO DIEND!

DEADPHOENIX