Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Holocaust Happened To People Like Us

Check out these strange videos that were aired on MTV:

social.infowars.com/blog_entry.php

What do you all think about that?  Pretty strange huh?  Guess its just a sign of the times.  Or things to comes?

Comments

• MadAceMadAce Member Posts: 2,461

The first vid reminded me a lot of a docu I saw once about life in the Gaza strip.

Anyways.They shouldn't have included music and they should've focussed on one or two people to make the viewer attached to the character(s).

• JosherJosher Member Posts: 2,818

Walking posterchildren for Crazy.   The new World Order is out to get us...hide under your beds and don't come out in 40 yrs;)   Strap on the tinfoil hat really tight, because you're going to need it.

• DekronDekron Member UncommonPosts: 7,359
    Originally posted by Josher

Walking posterchildren for Crazy.   The new World Order is out to get us...hide under your beds and don't come out in 40 yrs;)   Strap on the tinfoil hat really tight, because you're going to need it.

QFT. And they claim conservatives use scare tactics. Those commercials were just pathetic.

• Keebs1984Keebs1984 Member Posts: 1,356

I like the website, and fully encourage people to become activists in their society. However, those commercials are sensationalist garbage. While I don't believe that it is impossible for that to happen, I certainly can't see it happening anytime soon given the socio-political structure that our nation/world is in right now.

Eternally mine,
    Keebs

The MMO gaming blog I write for.

• VemoiVemoi Member Posts: 1,546

I still remember the good ole days when mtv used to play music videos.

"I used to be with it.  But now what I'm with isn't 'it', and what 'it'

is is weird and scary." Grandpa Simpson

• MadAceMadAce Member Posts: 2,461

Something like this happening would be very unlikely IMHO. Nowadays there are much better, more efficient and easier ways to control the masses.

• AguyAguy Member Posts: 561

Although I think World War 3 isn't too far off, another Holocaust just seems impossible to happen.  If the middle east had Jew prisoners, we would know.  Even with any group, I doubt it would be possible to happen.  Hitler was the government, and the government was who carried out the Holocaust.  I don't think a government could do that sort of thing today, and there is no way a secret organization could do something this big.

• SioBabbleSioBabble Member Posts: 2,803
    Originally posted by Dekron

QFT. And they claim conservatives use scare tactics. Those commercials were just pathetic.

Authoritarians like Dekron here of course don't like anything that reminds people of what authoritarians are prone to do.

CH, Jedi, Commando, Smuggler, BH, Scout, Doctor, Chef, BE...yeah, lots of SWG time invested.

Once a denizen of Ahazi

Originally posted by SioBabble

Authoritarians like Dekron here of course don't like anything that reminds people of what authoritarians are prone to do.

Yes, because I have shown that I wish an authoritarian rule.

It's the liberals that wish to eat away at personal freedoms and implement social controls.

Liberals support nations such as Cuba, Iran and Venezuela who, by definition, are under authoritarian rule.

*sarcasm* Yes, I want that.

Now go impale yourself on a stake. The world doesn't want you.

Yes, because I have shown that I wish an authoritarian rule.

It's the liberals that wish to eat away at personal freedoms and implement social controls.

Liberals support nations such as Cuba, Iran and Venezuela who, by definition, are under authoritarian rule.

*sarcasm* Yes, I want that.

Now go impale yourself on a stake. The world doesn't want you.

Your notion of what constitutes a "liberal" has very little to do with conventional definitions, and everything to do with incessant authoritarian (read "conservative" Republicans) propaganda.  You root for the guys in uniforms and guns in the video, then you spout utter nonsense about "liberals" who wish to eat away at personal freedoms.  Are you referring to "liberals" who support the 4th, 5th, and 6th Amendments against maladminstration encroachments?

CH, Jedi, Commando, Smuggler, BH, Scout, Doctor, Chef, BE...yeah, lots of SWG time invested.

Once a denizen of Ahazi

Originally posted by SioBabble You root for the guys in uniforms and guns in the video.
      Are you referring to "liberals" who support the 4th, 5th, and 6th Amendments against maladminstration encroachments?

So, tell me my precise words where I "rooted" for the guys in uniforms with guns. I don't recall mentioning anything other than simple scare tactics.

As for the liberals I am speaking of such that wish to absolve the 1st and 2nd amendments, those who support social healthcare, social security, higher taxation, plus any other form of social control including suppressing freedom of speech, for example, through the guise of political correctness.

• windstrike1windstrike1 Member Posts: 553

Oh, Dekron is just another wanna-be arm chair fascist.  But you know how they are.  As soon as the boot is on his throat, he'll beg for the storm troopers to take the women and children and let him go.   This is the guy that will run the branding iron at the concentration camp entry.  Just so long as he gets to stay out of the camp, and watch the funnys at night on the TV tube, he'll do whatever the jackboots say to.   "Get down on your knees Dekron, the Corporal needs servicing."  "Oh yes sir, right away sir!" *cue sloppy sucking sounds*  All the while, the comforting thought runs through his weak mind "I'm part of a team!  I'm part of something big!" LOL

Originally posted by windstrike1

Oh, Dekron is just another wanna-be arm chair fascist.

Yes, that's me. Amazing how you people keep pulling things out of your asses. Guess your trying to make room for the boot that will be up yours.

• TorakTorak Member Posts: 4,905

Originally posted by Aguy

Although I think World War 3 isn't too far off, another Holocaust just seems impossible to happen.  If the middle east had Jew prisoners, we would know.  Even with any group, I doubt it would be possible to happen.  Hitler was the government, and the government was who carried out the Holocaust.  I don't think a government could do that sort of thing today, and there is no way a secret organization could do something this big.

The WWII holocaust wasn't the last attempt at genocide in the world ...far from it. It also wasn't the first.

Rwanda 1994 www.rwanda-genocide.org/

Darfur - going on right now

Bosnia 1995 www.ppu.org.uk/genocide/g_bosnia.html

Sudan - current

Cambodia 1975

Guatemala 1982

Look them up. The internet is a wonderful tool. Some of you people live in a box or something. I have seen this with my own eyes. It must be nice to cozy up and pretend the world is such a warm snuggly place just because your arse is safe. Oh wait...most of these people all have brown skin and are poor, they must not count because they are not beautiful middle class white people getting pulled unjustly from their nice suburban homes...

What about the American Indian Holocaust that we Americans happily ignore?

www.unitednativeamerica.com/aiholocaust.html

It already is happening to people just like us.

Originally posted by windstrike1

Oh, Dekron is just another wanna-be arm chair fascist.  But you know how they are.  As soon as the boot is on his throat, he'll beg for the storm troopers to take the women and children and let him go.   This is the guy that will run the branding iron at the concentration camp entry.  Just so long as he gets to stay out of the camp, and watch the funnys at night on the TV tube, he'll do whatever the jackboots say to.   "Get down on your knees Dekron, the Corporal needs servicing."  "Oh yes sir, right away sir!" *cue sloppy sucking sounds*  All the while, the comforting thought runs through his weak mind "I'm part of a team!  I'm part of something big!" LOL

You've nailed the social parasite pretty well, Windstrike.

Dekron, why did you even comment on the videos?  What about them disturbs you?  Obviously, it's the idea that white men with guns and uniforms rousting people out of their homes, or out of a railcar could happen, even in the "land of the brave" which seems, since September 11th 2001, to be more like the home of the bedwetters.  Where people meekly surrender their freedoms for a little security, and, as Benjamin Franklin once noted, demonstrate that they deserve neither.

You obviously identify more with the men in uniform with guns than you do with those they are terrorizing.  Otherwise you'd see the message...that if the state is allowed to, it will do things like that to just about anyone...and many will go along with it.

You're so enamored of authority that you defer to it by reflex.

For all your posturing about liberty and freedom, you're a willing slave to authority.  Your reaction to two videos that show what unrestricted authority will do is testimony to your true nature.

You whine about taxes while your rights are being stripped away, and you don't even get the connection. 

Once a denizen of Ahazi

It may be hard to do but I have no doubt there are countries that would repeat the holocaust in a heartbeat. Africa has this kind of thing going on all the time. Saddam was gassing his people under the eyes of the world. Palistinians partied in the streets on 9-11 and had to be told to STFU by their leader. Who knows WHAT happens in North Korea.

You whine about taxes while your rights are being stripped away, and you don't even get the connection. 

I get the supposed connection. However, it is not anywhere - not even slightly close to that. Have you actually read the Patriot Act for yourself? Or do you simply take the Kennedy's interpretation? Or Palosi's? Or Clinton's? Or Obama's? You people are so worried this is going to happen you will end up like the US in WW2 when they rounded up the Japanese as a preemptive strategic move.

And, comparing this countries slightest "privacy invasions" to the extermination of 6 million people is completely ludicrous.

Edit: And I love my label as social parasite. Your leftist views are what create the parasites in this country and the rest of the world.

And please, define what freedoms I have lost. Please, I would love you to name one.

I get the supposed connection. However, it is not anywhere - not even slightly close to that. Have you actually read the Patriot Act for yourself? Or do you simply take the Kennedy's interpretation? Or Palosi's? Or Clinton's? Or Obama's? You people are so worried this is going to happen you will end up like the US in WW2 when they rounded up the Japanese as a preemptive strategic move.

And, comparing this countries slightest "privacy invasions" to the extermination of 6 million people is completely ludicrous.

Edit: And I love my label as social parasite. Your leftist views are what create the parasites in this country and the rest of the world.

And please, define what freedoms I have lost. Please, I would love you to name one.

Don't you know the Patriot act is the most anti-freedom legislation EVER Dekron!?.

Some other legislation that actually does affect a lot of peoples freedom off the top of my head.

-drinking age of 21

-seatbelt use

-gun ownership

-taxation without representation

-most safety laws

They keep pileing up every year but that Patriot act is just wicked bad. (Oh, Bush lied too....gotta keep up the brainwashing)

Gutting f the CIA during Clinton admin

In 1995 Sen. Robert Torricelli (D-N.J.) led the effort to forbid the CIA from hiring informants of unsavory character (which came to be known as the 'Torricelli Principle'). The Clinton administration complied.

Also in 1995 Jamie Gorelick (D-DoJ) reinforced the wall set up by FISA, admonishing investigators in the first World Trade Center attack to "go beyond what is legally required...[to] prevent any risk of creating an unwarranted appearance that FISA is being used to avoid procedural safeguards which would apply in a criminal investigation." Yes, the same Gorelick who was on the 9-11 commision.

Originally posted by Vemoi
    Don't you know the Patriot act is the most anti-freedom legislation EVER Dekron!?.
     Once again, have you ever read the act, or are you simply taking your leftist congrossman's word for it?
    Some other legislation that actually does affect a lot of peoples freedom off the top of my head.
    -drinking age of 21
    -seatbelt use
    -gun ownership
    -most safety laws
    As for these examples, are you serious? Oh no, I lost the freedom to not wear a seatbelt! What restrictions on gun ownership are you speaking of? In fact, gun rights are expanding with bills in the works to allow for carrying weapons on school campuses.
    Not a single example you gave is valid. Next your going to say child protection laws are hindering your freedoms to be a practicing pedophile.

The Patriot Act is blind authoritarianism incarnate.  You're an authoritarian. You imagine that a government that has repeatedly lied to you is not when they tell you the Patriot Act is necessary for your saftey.  It's not. Terrorism is criminal activity that is best dealt wih as a law enforcement issue, not a military issue.  The Europeans have demonstrated how to do this.

If you don't realize that warrantless wiretapping, a direct violation of the 4th Amendment, which is furthermore a denial of 8 centuries of English common law, is a serious infringement on the most fundamental right there is, well, I can't help your confused self.  You're seriously mixed up...totally self absorbed and unaware of how you're being used.

That high pitched sound you're hearing?  It's the Founding Fathers rotating rapidly in their graves over "patriots" like you who embody Franklin's maxim.

Answer the original question: what it is about the videos that disturbed you?  Why did you react the way you did to them?  Is it kneejerk Bush worship, or your admitted blind bigotry about Muslims?

Do you really want a President Hillary Clinton or a President Barack Obama to have all the powers asserted by President George W. Bush at their command?   All the sudden you won't like the Patriot Act very much, I imagine, if an eeevil Demoncrat wields those powers.

Once a denizen of Ahazi

• LadyKayraLadyKayra Member UncommonPosts: 1

I really don't care if it was a well made comercial or not, who really cares for that? but  the topic sure is something that is worthwhile to remember from time to time.

"La Eternidad es para aquellos que realmente sepan que hacer con ella..."

• CryomatrixCryomatrix Member EpicPosts: 3,223

Originally posted by Aguy Although I think World War 3 isn't too far off, another Holocaust just seems impossible to happen.  If the middle east had Jew prisoners, we would know.  Even with any group, I doubt it would be possible to happen.  Hitler was the government, and the government was who carried out the Holocaust.  I don't think a government could do that sort of thing today, and there is no way a secret organization could do something this big.
    It may be hard to do but I have no doubt there are countries that would repeat the holocaust in a heartbeat. Africa has this kind of thing going on all the time. Saddam was gassing his people under the eyes of the world. Palistinians partied in the streets on 9-11 and had to be told to STFU by their leader. Who knows WHAT happens in North Korea.

Some say the video of that day was taken from some other time and for some other event and put in to convey that sentiment.

Now let's take a look at your statement "that countries that would repeat the holocaust in a heartbeat"

- what about a country that drops a nuclear bomb on a civilian population when it the same message could have been conveyed through other means. What about napalming a civilian population?

- what about a country that pits two countries against each other, supplies both sides, and watches millions of people die. (Iran-Iraq war)

- what about a country that puts a leader in power, X years later throws sanctions up and around and passively causes the death of millions of people.

- Or that rushes weapons to israel so they can bomb the shit out of lebanon over 2 fucking soldiers (when middle east reporting says the kidnapping of both soldiers were in response to a murder of civilians on a gaza beach).

What you, Vermoi, and most other americans have to realize is that America is just as guilty if not more guilty than any of these "evil" factions are.

- you may not suicide bomb instead you just shock and awe a city where millions of people are cowering in their apartments praying that the bombs don't kill them. You supply Israel who pretty much everyone in the middle east accuses of state run terrorism.

- You support Israel while they violate UN resolutions like they're going out of style.

- You go over and screw over Vietnam for God knows what reason, I still don't even know the reason, because they were communist????

The point i'm making is that you see a suicide bomber do X and kill Y people or someone behead someone else and you think it's the most god awful thing ever and all these people are crazy. But don't think anything of carpet bombing Baghdad. Don't you realize it's the same thing. Innocent civilians are still getting blown to pieces. It doesn't matter what the hell the reason is. Innocent civilians are dying for what??????

Israel goes apeshit over 8 people being shot up in jerusalam while they just nailed 100+ in gaza the week before. For what, because a few lunatics fired several rockets?

The thing about the Middle East that most of you guys don't realize is that the people committing the atrocities are FRINGE groups, they're a bunch of crazy lunatics. Think of it as gang violence. You can't control it. You do your best but there are still murders and what not. Whereas in the case of the US/Israel these are state run public entities here that are doing the same (just 10x more) as "the fringe groups" they just call it something else. A suicide bomber blows up and body parts splatter.

a 1 ton bomb is dropped on a city with millions of people, body parts splatter.

WHAT IS THE FUCKING DIFFERENCE?

I don't understand how people can have such a visceral reaction to a beheading or a suicide bombing but not think anything of the visual pictures of shock and awe. For every blast, body parts splattered. Maybe i'm retarded but there was no difference to me.

To me:

Al-Qaida = US gov't = all gov't basically = gangs = crypts-bloods-jihadists - IRA - Britian - Israel - Russia - Stalin . . . . . . . . .. .

You kill innocent people you equal the following, i don't care what banner you call it.

I'm sick of people giving degrees to innocent people dying, it's all the same shit, regardless of the mechanism.

Catch me streaming at twitch.tv/cryomatrix
    You can see my sci-fi/WW2 book recommendations. 
  • TorakTorak Member Posts: 4,905

-drinking age of 21

-seatbelt use

-gun ownership

-most safety laws

They keep pileing up every year but that Patriot act is just wicked bad. (Oh, Bush lied too....gotta keep up the brainwashing)

Gutting f the CIA during Clinton admin

In 1995 Sen. Robert Torricelli (D-N.J.) led the effort to forbid the CIA from hiring informants of unsavory character (which came to be known as the 'Torricelli Principle'). The Clinton administration complied.

Also in 1995 Jamie Gorelick (D-DoJ) reinforced the wall set up by FISA, admonishing investigators in the first World Trade Center attack to "go beyond what is legally required...[to] prevent any risk of creating an unwarranted appearance that FISA is being used to avoid procedural safeguards which would apply in a criminal investigation." Yes, the same Gorelick who was on the 9-11 commision.

Drinking is not a "right" especially if it effects the public health.

Safety isn't a civil rights issue.

Gun Ownership - the definition of what that exactly means in the constitution is still under debate.

Taxation without representation ...do you vote?

The patriot act does have some "issues" in it. People voted that idiot Bush into office twice.

Our military swears its oath to the US Constitution and to protect it from all enemies both foriegn and domestic not to any one person or office. Pray we are never put to the test.

We are an Army of the people for the people. We would no more march on your home as we would our own. Take comfort in that. We are your strength we are you.

Originally posted by Cryomatrix

I don't understand how people can have such a visceral reaction to a beheading or a suicide bombing but not think anything of the visual pictures of shock and awe. For every blast, body parts splattered. Maybe i'm retarded but there was no difference to me.

/sarcasm on

You're demonstrating just how warped and bizarre Muslims can be, Cyro.

Don't you know that all Muslims (or should I say Moooslims) are just evil incarnate?

Of course it's OK for the US to "shock and awe" hundreds of thousands to death, and millions to flee Iraq.

After all, it's not like we're bombing Christians...

Oh, yeah, forgot about the Chaldeans.  My bad...

/sarcasm off

Ok, all sarcasm aside, you're one of the few voices of sanity around here.  Your failure to understand how people can have a visceral reaction to one set of deaths and cheer on another set is one I share with you.  War crimes are war crimes, and my country, much to my shame, has committed a whole string of war crimes in Iraq over the past five years.  Doing nothing but make matters much worse for everyone but the relative handful of profiteers who masterminded the whole thing.

There is no difference, except which side of the slaughter you are on.  Something our war fanbois around these parts do not get.  But then again, most of them have never seen it up close and personal, and never will.  Because so many of them talk about supporting this war as long as someone else is actually fighting it.  Much like the Commander-in-Chief who is a deserter from his own armed forces.

Once a denizen of Ahazi

Originally posted by Cryomatrix

Some say the video of that day was taken from some other time and for some other event and put in to convey that sentiment.

Now let's take a look at your statement "that countries that would repeat the holocaust in a heartbeat"

- what about a country that drops a nuclear bomb on a civilian population when it the same message could have been conveyed through other means. What about napalming a civilian population?

- what about a country that pits two countries against each other, supplies both sides, and watches millions of people die. (Iran-Iraq war)

- what about a country that puts a leader in power, X years later throws sanctions up and around and passively causes the death of millions of people.

- Or that rushes weapons to israel so they can bomb the shit out of lebanon over 2 fucking soldiers (when middle east reporting says the kidnapping of both soldiers were in response to a murder of civilians on a gaza beach).

What you, Vermoi, and most other americans have to realize is that America is just as guilty if not more guilty than any of these "evil" factions are.

- you may not suicide bomb instead you just shock and awe a city where millions of people are cowering in their apartments praying that the bombs don't kill them. You supply Israel who pretty much everyone in the middle east accuses of state run terrorism.

- You support Israel while they violate UN resolutions like they're going out of style.

- You go over and screw over Vietnam for God knows what reason, I still don't even know the reason, because they were communist????

The point i'm making is that you see a suicide bomber do X and kill Y people or someone behead someone else and you think it's the most god awful thing ever and all these people are crazy. But don't think anything of carpet bombing Baghdad. Don't you realize it's the same thing. Innocent civilians are still getting blown to pieces. It doesn't matter what the hell the reason is. Innocent civilians are dying for what??????

Israel goes apeshit over 8 people being shot up in jerusalam while they just nailed 100+ in gaza the week before. For what, because a few lunatics fired several rockets?

The thing about the Middle East that most of you guys don't realize is that the people committing the atrocities are FRINGE groups, they're a bunch of crazy lunatics. Think of it as gang violence. You can't control it. You do your best but there are still murders and what not. Whereas in the case of the US/Israel these are state run public entities here that are doing the same (just 10x more) as "the fringe groups" they just call it something else. A suicide bomber blows up and body parts splatter.

a 1 ton bomb is dropped on a city with millions of people, body parts splatter.

WHAT IS THE FUCKING DIFFERENCE?

To me:

Al-Qaida = US gov't = all gov't basically = gangs = crypts-bloods-jihadists - IRA - Britian - Israel - Russia - Stalin . . . . . . . . .. .

You kill innocent people you equal the following, i don't care what banner you call it.

I'm sick of people giving degrees to innocent people dying, it's all the same shit, regardless of the mechanism.

Your just assigning moral relitivity. The US uses nukes to end WWII so they cannot say anything about human rights. Ya right! If you don't see the difference, oh well.

Good one on UN violations aginst Isreal.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhWgZu6tcZU&feature=related

I have yet to see Isreals celebrating over the killing.

You really seem to have some issues...What contry are you from? Did your wonderful country sit around with thumbs up your asses during the run up to the iraq war? The US aircraft were being shot at supportiing the UN no fly zone. If anything the US should wash are hand of the UN. They are the most messed up entity created in the past century.