Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I think I can't play beta anymore

WartWart Member Posts: 84

This account was purged from the system because it was in a cancelled
state, or had no billing information entered when the trial time
expired. You will have to create a new account to continue playing. I am
sorry for the inconvenience.

That's the response I got from Anarchy Online.

I cancelled my trial account because I thought you get 30 free days for beta. Then they delete my account on which I had my beta key upgrade on it... Since the beta key can only be used once, I will most likely not get in again.image

edit-I just read the cancelled account email, and it says they delete your account and everything after 7 days. Guess it's my fault.image

===
Currently Playing: Guild Wars 2

Comments

• digitydarkmandigitydarkman Member Posts: 2,194

yea it sucked for me with that a few months back i made a new account and forgot to put in cc info i had a decent char going with a shit load of creds and alot of unique shit to get the char goin and i lost it all

image image image

• WartWart Member Posts: 84

I should read the emails I get now. I usually ignore those automated emails and I thought Anarchy Online was like other MMOGs where they don't delete your account. image

2 hours of beta play time.. woot image I downloaded the beta patches at my brothers, since he has hi-speed. Play a couple hours then head back home, and I couldn't log in. lol

===
    Currently Playing: Guild Wars 2

• AlistairAlistair Member UncommonPosts: 318

Wart, that was a bug. Try to contact a dev, they'll fix that for you. If you visited the beta forums, you'd know that ::::35:: it happened to a few others too.

AHH! Run away from the monster! He's going to eat us!

Socializer 80% Explorer 73% Achiever 33% Killer 13%

Killer 100% Socializer 40% Explorer 33% Achiever 27%