Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What a shocker!!!

i have to say i was very suprised when i started playin lunia of how good of a game it is. It almost reminds me of a legend of mana + streets of rage...let me explain

You only get to choose from 3 classes atm(which soon will be 6), but the limited choice is just like that of a streets of rage, but you get the rpg feel with the great story boards which i have to say were well drawn and kinda funny.

But the best think about lunia is the combat system, you cant just auto-attack and spam skills like most mmo's, you actually have to use combos in order to pull of certain moves and the more combo chains you pull off the stronger you attacks get...i have to say im amazed at how fun the combat can get when you have even just 2 people going through lvls bashing the hell out of enimes...plus the graphics are quite nice and the moves keep the game fun...its also got this neat camera zoom on your toon when you pull off a special move that just adds to the intense battles you can have with mobs of guys comming at you from all sides...

But the best thing by far is since the game is skill based you can trully see if somone is actually a good player or a 11 year old talkin trash and just button smashing away lol...well hope this helps..this game is a fun way to kill time regardless if you are a true gamer of just play to kill a few hrs....btw the loot is on auto share....if somthin drops for you its shows ur name above it so you dont have to stop mid battle to decide who is gonna roll or pass lmao

well hope this helps some of you, this game isnt for everyone but its worth a try.....

Liquid

Comments

• TecknicTecknic Member Posts: 458

I've been trying to decide whether or not to give this game a shot since I heard about it about this time yesterday.  The lack of character customization and the large number of badly-worded first-posters popping up in this board trying to talk the game up certainly didn't help matters.  However, the battle system does look interesting, and I can honestly say that I appreciate any game that steps away from the "stand still and trade attacks until one of you dies" type of combat.

I suppose it wouldn't kill me to give this a chance.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Playing: Nothing
    Played: Champions Online, CoX, STO, PSO, WoW, lots of free-to-play crap
    Looking Forward To: DC Universe Online, Blade and Soul

• AtomyAtomy Member UncommonPosts: 76

I'll give any game a try that people claim to have a skill based pvp system

• LIthosLIthos Member Posts: 47

I am also gonna give it a shot. I hope its good.

• combatninjacombatninja Member Posts: 8

Will give it a go!

• xoblivionxxxoblivionxx Member CommonPosts: 77

Looks promising! i'll give it a try! thanks for the review

• Yeah, I played the game way back last year when it first came out for Open Beta. It was like May 3rd or something. I really liked it and thought that it was quite fun, but I never got very into it. Since it's been over a year now I'm coming back to see all the improvements and possibly get back into it. Hopefully it will be ask good as I remember.

• xoblivionxxxoblivionxx Member CommonPosts: 77
    Originally posted by Nunez1212

Yeah, I played the game way back last year when it first came out for Open Beta. It was like May 3rd or something. I really liked it and thought that it was quite fun, but I never got very into it. Since it's been over a year now I'm coming back to see all the improvements and possibly get back into it. Hopefully it will be ask good as I remember.

i found it quite fun, but lost my interest after a few days...

• harshskaterharshskater Member Posts: 61

looks like i'm trying it lol, yes thanks for the review

one question i hav for it is is ther pvp? and how is the pvp if ther is?