Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need a new mmorpg

NegenelfNegenelf Member Posts: 62

I want an mmorpg with alot of classes , a good skillsystem , nice combat system and alot of pvp , not gankfest pvp ,but real fun -small groups or big zergs-  pvp

or should i  wait for warhammer or aoc or another mmorpg and meanwhile play call of duty 4?

Comments

• MarleVVLLMarleVVLL Member UncommonPosts: 907

Shadowbane

Blessings,

MMO migrant.

• NegenelfNegenelf Member Posts: 62

tried shadowbane . this is such an empty world seems like only a few ppl playing the game ,

so i want a game that has alot of players aswell

i tried guildwars,daoc,wow.lotro,cabal.ryzom,coh/cov,shadowbane,neocron,ao,ac1,eve,auto assault,planetside... hmm not many more games left worth a trie or...do i miss an important one

• zagreoszagreos Member Posts: 53

Try warrior epic at www.warriorepic.com I haven't seen a free game as well developed as this in a long time

• MaurizioMaurizio Member UncommonPosts: 162

Ultima Online,  you could give it a try. While waiting. Just do a search for UO on any search engine to learn more about it ;)

Also, take warhammer and AOC out of that list, and take a look at Darkfall. If anything you would want to wait for that :)

Had to edit what i really wrote as i just noticed a post saying anyone giving information about non OSI servers would get banned. So sorry for the limited info.

u still believe darkfall will get launched ?

they are talking to launch it already 5years or so , this is just a promo stunt

• MaurizioMaurizio Member UncommonPosts: 162

Originally posted by Negenelf

u still believe darkfall will get launched ?
    they are talking to launch it already 5years or so , this is just a promo stunt
     Yes i beleive they will launch, maybe not this year or who knows when but i beleive they will, no company is stupid enough to do a promo stunt like this, cause they will never get business in the future.

Just like many games in the past and present that are/were in development for years before they came out i believe this is in the same boat. Look at UO for example, i think they started in 90 or 92 if im not mistaking... And launched in 97, I could be wrong as its been awhile since ive read up on it but i recall those years for some reason.

Anyway, just keep positive about DF unless you see a Closed Down messge on their front page of their site.

i didnt ment they worked on it for already 5 years . they already launching the game soon ...for 5 years now