Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I thought 2D mmo's were a dying breed..

AmazingAveryAmazingAvery Age of Conan AdvocateMember UncommonPosts: 7,188

Is there any hope for this game?

The story sounds the same thing i've read a dozen times before.

Comments

• CleffyIICleffyII Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 3,440

Can I be the Scare Crow?

• zanfirezanfire Member UncommonPosts: 969

it looks like anther crapply make half baked games. this wont last like most other 2d MMOs.

• freeleefreelee Member Posts: 102

has this game started its open beta???

is this interesting?

• alexskyalexsky Member Posts: 2

this game look great , hope to play open  beta

• TrinexxTrinexx Member Posts: 21

To me, this just looks like another cutesy Asian MMORPG; lacking potential unless it's done really well. IGG doesn't have the highest standards of games either, so I'm not too sure of this one, either.

Wait...

Damn!
    DARK side.
    Seriously, I meant Dark Side.

• DarkBeoWulfDarkBeoWulf Member Posts: 1

theres alot of 2d mmo's out there more than most people realize i have a feeling this game will last for quite a while i mean if Endless Online has made it as long as it has you rlly cant underestimate this one.

Darkness Consumes Me

• sellhigh55sellhigh55 Member Posts: 39

I like 2D MMO's.  There's not enough quality ones.  I hope this one turns out great - looks to have potential.

• ddszddsz Member Posts: 2

This look like one the most chitty game out there

I cant believe they release something like that , they are looking for 8 or 12 yrs old customer ?

• IIGabeIIIIGabeII Member Posts: 2
    Originally posted by sellhigh55

I like 2D MMO's.  There's not enough quality ones.  I hope this one turns out great - looks to have potential.

You're joking? The entire game is just a typical Turn-based game that tries to look like the old final fantasies or Breath of Fire. There's two of them that I know of so far, not counting this game.

In fact i've played it just several days ago. but i want to say it's an interesting game. because i like pets. i can catch any monsters to be may pets. i'm now have a stone monster, a mushroon, a tree, a monkey, a dog, and two girls. i think ride girl and tree very cool.

i don't know if the administor mind i post a pic about i ride a girl. and also i can build my house. maybe a wedding house is interesting.

• sukura007sukura007 Member Posts: 20
    Originally posted by IIGabeII

Originally posted by sellhigh55

You're joking? The entire game is just a typical Turn-based game that tries to look like the old final fantasies or Breath of Fire. There's two of them that I know of so far, not counting this game.

Hey you never try it, so you dont have the right to say anything. i mean its quite interesting just cuz it has great communicative function. ask the puppy to send cute item to my beloved is great. i like it.

• cameeucameeu Member Posts: 2
    Originally posted by ddsz

I cant believe they release something like that , they are looking for 8 or 12 yrs old customer ?

You've never tried this complexe game, if this was a 8 or 12 yr old game, they would try to reduce the amount of mistakes you can make while you learn to play XD

If you like sim/second life, you might like this game, I know I do

• RaizeenRaizeen Member Posts: 622
    Originally posted by AmazingAvery

Is there any hope for this game?
    The story sounds the same thing i've read a dozen times before.

did you even try this game whatsoever before makng this dumbass thread? just cause you dont like 2d games doesent mean others dont this game is PACKED with people so it has already succeeded this is one of the most uniqe mmos youl play aswell compared to the typical hack and slash grind raid game like war aoc and wow you have failed if an attempt for trolling

• VesaviusVesavius Member RarePosts: 7,908

'Chitty' is subjective, even assuming that you have had any experience with the game to make such a statement.

I personally applaud diversity in the genre and wish the game luck.

Originally posted by vesavius

'Chitty' is subjective, even assuming that you have had any experience with the game to make such a statement.

I personally applaud diversity in the genre and wish the game luck.

no the only game he has ever tried is wow

• CosackCosack Member UncommonPosts: 4

Just because a game is 2D doesn't mean it's not fun to play. 

There's a lot to do in this game besides the endless grinds that go with virtually every mmorpg and some funky gadgets to tinker with. For a change, crafting is actually kinda complex , not like many of the leading games (wow, lotro etc) and things break in this game!!! This will probably put a lot of people off..............those that want their  uber sword/bow/etc to last forever.

Originally posted by Cosack

Just because a game is 2D doesn't mean it's not fun to play. 
    There's a lot to do in this game besides the endless grinds that go with virtually every mmorpg and some funky gadgets to tinker with. For a change, crafting is actually kinda complex , not like many of the leading games (wow, lotro etc) and things break in this game!!! This will probably put a lot of people off..............those that want their  uber sword/bow/etc to last forever.

this game is PACKED with people you cant go anywhere where there isint people and that means its a good game its also one of the most uniqe mmos youl find a game that actualy comes up with there own ideas rather then copying each other like wow aoc war

• GrrlGrrl Member UncommonPosts: 354

I'm not very keen on 2D games.. but to each their own :] I'm trying Fiesta out.. along with ROHAN. Its kinda of hard to find a good game these days :|

In fact Wonderland Online is a stratige game. It's not a simple game just like you thought. It's not so easy for even a 22 years old men (that's me)

I think its a very successful game ^^ Especially the crafting system.