Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Interested Player

I saw PotBS and began reading about it and REALLY want to play it.

I am having a hard time with the fact that I have to pay $50 without ever trying it (the fact I'm not allowed to post on their forum doesn't help either).

I don't want to get a game where I cannot play with my mate. We play games together - questing in other games, grouping, teaming - what have you, in every game at any time we can both get on at the same time.

What I was wondering: is there a 'party' system where we can sail together, share in booty, etc? Can we do quests together and the like?

Thanks in advance.

-A Hapless Noob

Comments

• VincenzVincenz Member Posts: 1,498

based on what you're asking...you'll be disappointed.  my opinion.

• DecrepusDecrepus Member Posts: 3

Could you elaborate a bit? Or could you compare it to another MMO? We have played EvE, WoW, DaoC etc.

Can we fight side by side? Complete 'missions' ? I just want to know if we can advance through the game together.

• IceAgeIceAge Member EpicPosts: 3,120

Yes , you can party with your friend ,share missions , booty , etc . Overall is a nice game , but is not so addicted as others , is just a causaly game from my point of view. I have been played for like 2 weeks , but is just not for me , not because isn't addicted , is just that it's to limitated on land. It's like someone is behind you and tell you " go left , go right ..forward then back and repeat"

On the sea is pretty nice , but you do the same things over and over again...

PS: For 50 buks you can buy the game and try it for 30 days for fee . Go to Sony webpage and buy it.

Reporter: What's behind Blizzard success, and how do you make your gamers happy?
    Blizzard Boss: Making gamers happy is not my concern, making money.. yes!