Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Neat stuff

TussTuss Member Posts: 103

"Text Formating:                                                                   

You know when someone says something in the game and the font above them goes all collorfull and silly? Well, it's pretty simple to do. Before you enter your text, try one of the following modifiers:

• glow1:
  • glow2:
  • glow3:
  • flash1:
  • flash2:
  • flash3:
  • wave1:
  • wave2:
  • shake:
  • scroll:
  • red:
  • cyan:
  • green:
  • white:

Just enter your sentince after the colon. To combine colour and animation, simply put the colour modifier first. Experiment and have fun!"mofunzone.com

Please note, I did not come up with these. I got them from another website (mofunzone.com), so don't give credit to me. Give it to those guys. And if you have some others not listed her, feel free to post them, or even just to say how cool these are.

I lost all my dignity a long time ago.

Comments

• mike470mike470 General CorrespondentMember Posts: 2,396

WOWYou are so right!! Not only are these cool and fun, but they are very useful toi gameplay!/sarcasm off

These are a waste...Perfect for scamming though?

• LyretoLyreto Member Posts: 4
    Originally posted by mike470

WOWYou are so right!! Not only are these cool and fun, but they are very useful toi gameplay!/sarcasm off
    These are a waste...Perfect for scamming though?

Oh be nice, these are actually pretty useful in making more distinguishable offers against a sea of yellow text in worlds 1 and 2. Or at least they were, I read they're not as populated since the advent of the Grand exchange. Oh well, they can still be fun .

• AkaJetsonAkaJetson Member Posts: 1,167

Its cool but a lot of people knew about these a long time ago.

?

• devilisciousdeviliscious Member UncommonPosts: 4,359

.... You must be easily amused. =x