Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Life After the Legacy Quest?

I finished the Legacy Quest.  I liked it because it kept me from being bored.  Are there any more long quests.  I've found small quests which really have not been worth the bother.  Many are much lower than my level- I'm level 50 now.  I've done the Emperor's Retreat.

I've checked the various sites which list quests, but I'm having trouble finding ones which are long ones.

Any suggestions?

Comments

• rejadrejad Member Posts: 346

Run ten missions a day for the XP payouts and grind.  You can do the occasional quest on Kash starting around 60ish but a lot of them aren't very soloable and require space and won't carry you very far.  Around 80 you can hit Must till about 85 or so.  If you can find someone to help you then after 85 do one of the themeparks.  Then grind some more.  You haven't found any other info because there isn't any other info. 

If that sounds crappy, and it is, please go voice your opinion on the official forum.

• ObraikObraik Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 7,261

Terminal missions certainly go a long way to helping with the levels, but I'd suggest combining them with Slayer collections.  Pickup a slayer collection from one of the various collection NPCs and then get missions from the terms for those creatures.  Once you complete the collection from doing your 10 missions a day you'll recieve an XP reward.  Nearly all collections will give you XP of some sort so be sure to kill, loot and click anything related to the Collections system.

Kashyyyk quests are do-able from around level 40, especially the Hunting Grounds, Dead Forest and higher levels of the Ryatt trail.  Some of the quests do involve space, but that can be a nice break from the ground combat - depending on your opinion of space.