Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Package giveaway problem?

Hi , I got the key from the link on the main page and I entered it on the http://top.igg.com/contest/ and it says it was ok. Now I dowloaded the game and I created a char, but I cannot seem to find the novice pack ? any ideas, I already tryed the online support but he didnt have any idea about that ! heh

thanks

Comments

• MistakenoneMistakenone Member Posts: 9

Not sure mines not even saying ok, a white page is popping up..

• kaze1kaze1 Member Posts: 2

yeah..mine too..i even followed everything from creating a new char to inputing the serial key..and all i got was a blank page =.=

at first i thought it was a firefox problem..so i changed to internet explorer..still get the blank page...

• MistakenoneMistakenone Member Posts: 9

Mines working now, after it says activated go to your storage box and assign it to your character :)

• hellsmaskerhellsmasker Member Posts: 33

ohhh ... storage box uh ! yeah I didnt even think about it, all I was doing is checking my inventory :)

thanks for the tip mate

• ReveilleReveille Member Posts: 42

wheres the storage box?  in game? or on the website?

I thought I knew where the storage box was but all I found was the "vault" or "bank" and the package isnt in there... help please :)

• soullennysoullenny Member Posts: 1

Its on the website go to item mall then press on storage box...

ohh... man thanks a lot for the reply I gave up long time ago hehe!

thanks

• my problem is slightly different... see ive entered the code, but the confirm button doesnt  light up.  so i cant press it.  and yes of course ive double checked the code for accuracy...  maybe it just doesnt like meh... i dunno.

• aimanzubiraimanzubir Member Posts: 2

got some problem.. how do i get the key????

• aliusdoomsaliusdooms Member Posts: 7

wew

what the

ajalali

• Andrea1965Andrea1965 Member Posts: 3

Try refreshing and logging in again.  I had trouble also, but was able to finally get there.

• Andrea1965Andrea1965 Member Posts: 3

They ran out out keys.

• josephchenjosephchen Member Posts: 6

????"?????"

???"?????"

???"?????"

• josephchenjosephchen Member Posts: 6

OMG,only support englist ,can't show other language

• minoes1minoes1 Member Posts: 7

you can better send an mail to tales of pirates of look at the forum, maybe somone else ha the same problem and know's what to do?!

-