Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Disconnected Constantly!

Two computers and two accounts at my house are constantly disconnecting saying it is an internet problem but the internet connection is fine. happens when "zoning" and when we'r eat sea.. HELP if you have any ideas please

Comments

• SteedSteed Member Posts: 6

I get disconnected and locked up quite a bit.  So does any crew I have.  The worst is when your crew drops off after boarding a vessel!!! :(

Oh well, log back on and try again.  The way I look at it is the game is basically free.

:)

• lorixlorix Member Posts: 1

I was having the same problem.I found out it had to do with my router.Went and bought a new linksys router from walmart and all problems were solved.If u need need any further info on this reply to the post and i will be gald to help you.

• charrison82charrison82 Member Posts: 10

Honestly is could be many things, first off i believe this game was designed to run on a compy that meets the recommended requirements anything under that you can tweak the settings a bit but you might as well forget it. I had constant disconnects and game crashes sent bug report after bug report and found after purchasing a brand new very high end compy i have no problems at all, no lag, crashes or anything. If you were to upgrade your compy focus on your ram, processor and video cards this will help.