Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Vanguard for 15.00

NadiaNadia Member UncommonPosts: 11,798

for next 48 hours, 

Vanguard is one of the featured games at GoGamer  "Madeness Sale" at 70% off

www.gogamer.com/viewproduct.htm

Comments

• Deathstrike2Deathstrike2 Member UncommonPosts: 1,777

Cool.  While looking at that site, I clicked on the Vanguard Guild Collectors Edition and saw this under the description of items that come with it:

"A 3 month subscription to Vanguard"

Is this correct?  I've been told that the 3 months subscription is for SOE station and not the game.

• HousamHousam Member Posts: 1,460
    Originally posted by Deathstrike2

Cool.  While looking at that site, I clicked on the Vanguard Guild Collectors Edition and saw this under the description of items that come with it:
    Is this correct?  I've been told that the 3 months subscription is for SOE station and not the game.

u r correct..only 3 months to soe station.. :) ..... not the game...

• KenzeKenze Member UncommonPosts: 1,217

Originally posted by Deathstrike2

That 3 month subscription is for VGplayers.com advanced features NOT a 3 month subscription to the game..

Chronicle your adventures through the vast world of Vanguard, where the only limits are your own. Vanguard Players (Launching January 30, 2007) will track discoveries through each sphere, give you a place for your Guild to come together online, and compose a photo journal of your exploits through the world of Telon!

Vanguard Players Advanced Features start at just $0.99 a month and include:

Advanced Character Profiles

Automatically updated character profiles for adventuring, crafting, diplomacy and harvesting including: inventory, factions, game achievements, game discoveries, character history, rankings and more!

Advanced Rankings & Leaderboards

Compare your achievements to every other character in Vanguard and see where you stand! Compare to others in your class, guild, or server across dozens of rankings!

Dynamic Item Database

Daily discovered item listings, detailed item information and flexible search tools help you find the right equipment for your character!

Enhanced Media Gallery

Store and share images of your adventures through Telon in your media gallery! Create a journal of your travels and achievements from within Vanguard, and share it with other players!

Watch your thoughts; they become words.
    Watch your words; they become actions.
    Watch your actions; they become habits.
    Watch your habits; they become character.
    Watch your character; it becomes your destiny.
    —Lao-Tze

• TorakTorak Member Posts: 4,905

There are about a zillion brand new limited editions on ebay with a 9.75 buyout. (they sold for 99.00 at release)

cgi.ebay.com/Brand-New-Vanguard-Saga-of-Heroes-Limited-Edition_W0QQitemZ170196505951QQihZ007QQcategoryZ62053QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

• Ramones274Ramones274 Member Posts: 366

Thanks for the heads up, just ordered it and I'll finally get to give the game a fair try!

There are two kinds of people in this world. People who pick their nose.. and liars.