Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Good to see this forum up finally

sonicbrewsonicbrew Member UncommonPosts: 515
Glad to finally see this forum up thanks MMORPG.com image

It's a simple world for complicated people!
Sonicbrew

He conquers who endures.
Persius

“Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.” ~ Italian proverb   

Comments

• cedoricedori Member Posts: 500

Originally posted by sonicbrew
    Glad to finally see this forum up thanks MMORPG.com image

It's a simple world for complicated people!
    Sonicbrew
    He conquers who endures.
    Persius

I also agree with you, its turly a welcome site.  WTG mmorpg, you have done it again.

Cheers

P-4 3.0, 120 HD SATA, Geforce FX5600/256, 2gig Dual DDR 400 (PC3200), WinXP-Home, SBLive, CD/DVD, Gigabyte 1000 Pro board w/FSB 800, AGP 8X, 2004 GT Edition, Intel 865PE chipset, DX-9.0b and cable ISP 2mb

• TymoraTymora Member UncommonPosts: 1,295

It is good to see this forum up, but it still may be a little pre-mature.  Vanguard is still very far off. 

Still, I know there will be lots to talk about and discuss concerning this game, it looks really good.

I think it is a good thing that it's not coming out for a long time because once we get WoW and EQ2, we'll probably be busy for while . . .

One thing I hope that Vanguard delivers is a fundamental race and class choice along with common, traditional monsters and creatures, but with a different twist on how combat and quests are done.

• DewfireDewfire Member Posts: 89

Im glad its here, even though they have their own forums.

I was initaly suprised that this game wasn't listed in the forums with the team they have working on it!

Dewfire Gnome Paladin EQ2
    Retired: AO, DAOC, EQ, SWG