Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Anyone still playing ROSE online?

nandasithunandasithu Member Posts: 9

It has been long time last I played ROSE at beta. Due to some offline new games and PS2 games and other some new online games, I get lost contact with ROSE. Now I see ROSE has opened in several regions, North america, Europe, and Phillipine also. I wonder people still playing this game now it is released and how is it?

By the way, I won 30 days free play for Europe ROSE online but somehow company get shut down and MMORPG gave me free play for ROSE at North America servers. I create new account and log in but see no or very few people playing (May be its because of beginner place? nobody is beginners anymore?) Like I found two or three players playing near Zant and very few people are vending in the city. I was shocked comparing with how it was like in Beta. If you still remember, Zant city streets are filled with Vendors. Outside is like mini war, people killing monsters and stuff.

Now today I see pROSE and its beta now. Gonna try it when I get home today.

Comments

• taylord104taylord104 Member Posts: 2
    i dont but want to..... i played it on beta, it was an excellent game the best game i had played..... then my account was delted (i think)  i had over 50mill...... BTW wats p rose?
  • nandasithunandasithu Member Posts: 9

www.roseonline.ph

phillinpine version

• BakerskaterBakerskater Member Posts: 3
    yea i pay for it now not as many ppl play it now and its not as fun but volution just came out for it and it seems better but Irose was awsome i wish it was back or w/e
  • purpleyoukopurpleyouko Member Posts: 2
    If you played on beta then your account is still perfectly valid and hasn't been deleted.

I played on beta as well then quit when it went P2P. When I finally couldn't take the Rose withdrawal any more and rejoined with a paid account, My darling characters were still there safe and sound.

• purpleyoukopurpleyouko Member Posts: 2

yea i pay for it now not as many ppl play it now and its not as fun but volution just came out for it and it seems better but Irose was awsome i wish it was back or w/e

I find a lot of features in Evolution to be very similar to iRose. It's almost like being back there sometimes.

• taylord104taylord104 Member Posts: 2
    the new update to rose online evo has made rose online a bit slow and boring, because now you lvl 3 times as slow, and its twice as boring because now you dont get monsters with certain exp or sumthing like thaT image
  • kleflklefl Member Posts: 77
    you dont if you know  how to ^^ :P

well at least irose uniques back, when latest bugs r fixed, the game will be really great. cant wait till planet 4

• hawkwindhawkwind Member Posts: 124

After playing beta and seeing all the hacks and then paying to play and seeing all the exploits I gave up, no way is the game worth the cash or the time. I do like the little kiddie cars though it is fun to race around trying to find a boss not being camped. If you want to see kids cuss like sailors this might be a real treat for the pedophiles out there.

Don't ya eat the yellow snow!

• raybansirianraybansirian Member Posts: 5

Hey there ROSe players... ive been playin this RPG game since iROSE and i really enjoy it.. well although its not easy to Level up your character i achieve many things i a pROSE player at the server of sirius... 1 thing i want is to beat other ROSE player to enhance my ability to be the tough Knight in the ROSEonline servers!

RayBan*sirian*

• gambl3gambl3 Member Posts: 12
    While the game is good, I think the economy ruins it for me. If you're just beginning anew it would be very hard to buy any of the better items the players are selling. Some top end items sell for 500mil +. Also there are leveling exploits which other players have been abusing to reach really high levels in a very short amount of time. While these exploit abusers and farmers are racking in all the zulie, the average player is left behind with the below average items and will have a hard time leveling.
  • HappyFunBallHappyFunBall Member UncommonPosts: 221
    Rose has serious potential but whoever runs the game takes the 'fun' away at every turn.  If there's a high spawn area where there is good exp, there nerf it.  If there are good drops, there nuke it (were there EVER good drops??).  Now, you can kill 1000 monsters, and you're blessed if you get a single drop of any value. They took almost all 6th tals from the loot tables - even from bosses.

The game is just a grindfest now. I quit for 2 month and came back for a month to check in on friends.  Wow.  1/2 the population was GONE.  Maybe the GM's should have listened the the emails I kept sending them.  I told them this was going to happen.  Take away the fun, and people will quit.  Simple as that.

I have a 122 Cleric and 98 Dealer.  What a waste.  I used to like the game.

Now I'm broke all the time, it's all grinding, and no drops or any way to make money (dealers are useless unless past 100 and even then you need LOTS of hard to find or expensive mats).

Sad.
  • BauksBauks Member Posts: 2
    Ya i got a lvl 118 scout a lvl 89 dealer -arti a 69 dealer - borg and a weak ass lvl 50 cleric and a storage char i want more planets
  • BakerskaterBakerskater Member Posts: 3
    YEa rose is still the best game i have ever played i've played since iRose to Narose beta to NArose to Narose evo never gets boreing ;) other games i ge ttired of easy rose by far is the best game to me anyways =P
  • ByromByrom Member Posts: 236
    I was in some of the beta testing and had alot of fun. After its realease I went back and it was not the same experience for me, infact it flat sucked. I would not recomend it however, I will say the theme is ok, or was.
  • NinixNinix Member Posts: 190
    yeah im still playing rose.. and im enjoying it ;) been some great changes 2 Na Rose that made it all better.. Awsome items mall.. and awsome drop system... u dont have 2 be rich 2 get some good items anymore

• Kyle77Kyle77 Member Posts: 1

I played ROSE throughout it's open and closed beta's life. 2nd best (very close to 1st though) game I've ever played (WoW #1). I just started playing it again, now that I've found private servers. www.ruff-rose.com is the private server I joined. It's great, it actually has a decent amount of people active at one time (900+ usually). Active GMs and easy installation. Great game, I recommend it to all!

xKylex - Level 164 Mage

• MysTiCyMysTiCy Member Posts: 1

I used to play it long time, played iROSE, naROSE, twROSE, as long as they got p2p. and then few days Ruff-ROSE.

It was most hacked online game i've ever seen. Dunno how it's novadays...

I think i'll test it little again :)

The future is not set. There is no fate but that what we make for ourselves.

• cutiechixcutiechix Member Posts: 95

i already stop playing rose due to some rumors and evidence about hacking and character editing. . i am playing rose philippines before

• brythonebrythone Member Posts: 2

i play Narose

and ruff-rose cause my friends play it

• kUmaLSkUmaLS Member Posts: 10

i'm a die hard rose fanatic

i have played pROSE polaris server but sad to say

pROSE has been corrupted by those dirty scammers,

bugs, duppers etc.

i really miss my mage

kUmaLS 18x mage of polaris