Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Mabinogi NA Beta on Fileplanet

Mud_MonsterMud_Monster Member UncommonPosts: 229

www.fileplanet.com/promotions/mmoclub/mabinogi.aspx

This just went up on fileplanet.  I'm pretty sure this is for all fileplanet accounts.  I am a subscriber though so if its subscriber only, I apologize.

Doesn't really look like my type of game, but I'll give it a try.

Comments

• GuitanoGuitano Member Posts: 208

the game is a grinder a to z. They try to make the game seem like a sandbox mmo but fail. The PvP system is a joke. Oh well. It seems like each week a dozen new free to play asian mmo's hit the states.

• jimsmith08jimsmith08 Member Posts: 1,039

Originally posted by Guitano

the game is a grinder a to z. They try to make the game seem like a sandbox mmo but fail. The PvP system is a joke. Oh well. It seems like each week a dozen new free to play asian mmo's hit the states.
    have you played it?i was quite looking forward to it,but if its another horror grind ill not bother...

• GuintuGuintu Member UncommonPosts: 320
    Originally posted by jimsmith08

Originally posted by Guitano

have you played it?i was quite looking forward to it,but if its another horror grind ill not bother...

Its pretty good, give it a try.  Don't listen to others, if a game looks good then give it a try.  Everyones taste is different, plus this guy doesn't like F2P games, so he'll probably bash it just because its F2P.  Their coming out with Mabinogi Heroes which looks really good.  Check out the video on youtube.  If the game plays as well as it look like it plays on the video it could be one of the best MMO's of 08.  It doesn't have the anime cartoon look which kind of turns me off about most games.  This one here is ok, I didn't play for long because the closed beta I think is over.

• EraserheadEraserhead Member UncommonPosts: 343

Open beta date has been announced as 5th March. Pre open is 23rd-24th Feb.

• Shard101Shard101 Member Posts: 479

Nothing new on this one. Just another grind/mall fest , Im suprised people even promote this garbage.

• Azure77Azure77 Member Posts: 355

There is no grind , its a sandbox with advancement through aging , at 10 years old it takes 3 months to reach 25 (max age) you need a cash shop card to rebirth,

Scary thing (couldnt tell if my character was male or female) I was being hit on alot by pedo pervs. Some of them being graphic , some of them saying "come on here" Its extremely creepy game, I made my character 10 to get the high Ap , and I was getting hit .. I d stay away from this title.