Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Bots and Stick

ChannceChannce Member CommonPosts: 570

Two things will help me make a decsion on pre-ordering this game.

1.   Bots, am I gonna be forced to pay for two accounts?

2.  Will there be "stick" in pvp?, meaning some clowns will clump a group together and macro it.

When I said i had "time", i meant virtual time, i got no RL "time" for you.

Comments

• pust082pust082 Member Posts: 157

Originally posted by Channce

2.  Will there be "stick" in pvp?, meaning some clowns will clump a group together and macro it.

Im not going to get into the reasons I think bots and people that use them should be banned from games. But... i will burst your bubble by telling you that buffs wil be AE type.

Also, there has not been mention of any /stick for PvP or for your buff bot to follow you from town to town.

• FionFion Member UncommonPosts: 2,348

Originally posted by Channce

No and.. No. Ok, a more extensive answer.

1: Buffs are aoe based. If your group has a class with buffs, so long as your near them, you get any that affect the group. :)

2: Nope. No 'stick', no hard-targeting, no auto-following, and full collision means PvP will be on a whole nother level!

• ChannceChannce Member CommonPosts: 570

Thanks.  Sounds like what I have been waiting for, will order from my local game store.

When I said i had "time", i meant virtual time, i got no RL "time" for you.