Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Can i change resolution?

warpsychowarpsycho Member UncommonPosts: 22

i wonder is it possible to change the resolution.Coz in other aeria games it just gave standart resolution.

I like the graphic setting of this game but with 21zoll monitor its awfull to play in 800x600/1024x800

Thats the only thing i realy hate in aeria games no option to change resoultion

Comments

• hellsfearhellsfear Member UncommonPosts: 83

yes.u have 2 do this, u log in select  witch-ever char. u want. use it. now at the bottom right of the widow there's a pic of a cpu screan with a little swirl. clik on it go 2 image an set the resolution. 

• LiddokunLiddokun Member UncommonPosts: 1,665

Setting Custom Screen Resolutions

From DomoWiki - Dream Of Mirror Online Guides

Jump to: navigation, search

Open this file:

C:Program FilesAeriaGamesDOMOMainConfigExecParam.ini

Find this in the [VIDEO] section:

HORZRES=800

VERTRES=600

Set it to what you want, this also works for widescreen resolutions (as shown above).

Retrieved from "http://domocamp.com/wiki/index.php?title=Setting_Custom_Screen_Resolutions"

The game does support widescreen altho it's not available in the default screen resolution (which only has 800 x 600 or 1024 x 768), my screen resolution is 1360 x 768 (widescreen) which I set and it works.

Note: Setting an invalid screen resolution will most likely crash the game client.

Also you can set the font to a better one, the chinese (taiwan) font that comes with the default game client doesn't look that great in english so you can set to any font as long as your pc supports it.

IN "C:Program FilesAeriaGamesDOMOMainConfigExecParam.ini"

Find these section of the config file:

[UI]

HELPER=0    <-- On/Off that little helper thingy

TRANSPORT=1

ASWD=1  <-- On/Off WASD or Click to move

AUTO_IME_POS=1

NOTPLAYMOVIE=1

FONT12=Arial Bold  <-- controls font for general chat text and quest dialogue text

FONT16=Magical Wands <-- not sure what it is

FONT18=Magical Wands <-- not sure what it is

MAGICBUFFLASHTIME=30

SKILLDIST=0

TARGETMOVING=0 <-- i think this controls chasing after target to hit it or something

CLICKTOATTACK=1 <-- on/off for 1 click attack (turning it off so you need to double click to attack which prevents you from accidentally clicking something and attacking it)

You can change "FONT12=" to whatever font you like as long as your pc and the game supports it the default for the NA client is Winchun or something like that which is the chinese font. Arial Bold looks good so far that's the one I use.