Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MMORPG, should update DoMo's info.

Just read the desciption on DoMo. Seeing as they only have Gametribe thats limiting.

Gametribe is the Euro server based game.

While Aeriagames is the North America server based game.

They should add new links, for aeriagames. Not to mention some info on Aeriagames not being able to accept euro plasyers. Well at least some of them. Like in the netherlands. Players who try to connect with aeriagames cannot. Gametirbe has made a contract as aeria games cannot issue euro players to play on their servers.

-Joshua

Comments

• K.o.v.eK.o.v.e Member Posts: 227

So me being from North America and not Europe...

if I were to download the gametribe link I would be wasting my time?

• crazyass223crazyass223 Member Posts: 15

That I honestly cannot say, I am sure you can still play though. I just know that some places in europe like denmark, cannot play aeriagames version of the game considering gametribe has set a the IP ban.

It's kind of sad, since it should allow al continents to play, their should only be one, but even I sometimes prefer a ban on some countries in games where most of the characters are in another language. Thats no fun at all, to see random players talking especialy shouting in games in other languages.

Even so they have smoe set rules in some games. As for what you asked, I can only answer to waht I know, I will not make someting up or tell you you cannot play no gametirbe since I do not know. I am ni fact gonna test it out right now for the sake of thos discussion and future reference. Thanks, good idea and see you.

-Joshua

• gerry7gerry7 Member Posts: 53

so would i be able to play the north america version if i live in australia?

@ K.o.v.e  To my understanding yes. I downloaded there version ("gametribe") and I created an account, but when I tried logging in I seen that it was giving me a ID or PW error. So then went back onto gametirbe and look at that wasn't registered, (I registered the game when I activated my account) I re-registered myself and it still wasn't sowing up. Maybe I have to be selected, kind of how Aeriagames was, but that was in Closed Beta. DoMo is now in open beta. registrations happen instantly. So at this point all I can say is.

No if your from North america, You cannot play the Gametribe DoMo.

@gerry7 ; Yes you can play no the north American version.

Here:

1: Italy

2: Germany

3: United Kingdom

4: France

5: Spain

6: Ireland

7: Belgium

8: Netherlands

9: Luxembourg

10: Norway

11: Sweden

12: Denmark

List of blocked IP's from aerira games. This is forced upon them from "softstar, and gametribe".

Link with info here:

http://forums.aeriagames.com/viewtopic.php?p=358876

Enjoy

-Joshua

• LiddokunLiddokun Member UncommonPosts: 1,665

Hmmm... I still see a lot of players from UK esp if you login the morning. I don't think the IP ban is in effect as I have several friends who lives in UK and are playing Aeriegames version of the game.

That is a big thing. Possibly they finally lifted the ban? I never came ac ross a UK player on aeria games DoMo. Though  I haven't been on for a few days. I shall get ni game and ask around for peoples countries they reside in. This shall be a test ^.^

I do hope they allow/ed the IP's mentioned ni the above. I have a few friends who are icthing to play this game, and not no the Gametribes site. >.< Simply no fun when its not with your friends.

Well I am off! Hope it becomes a great one.

-Joshua

• LiddokunLiddokun Member UncommonPosts: 1,665
    Originally posted by crazyass223

That is a big thing. Possibly they finally lifted the ban? I never came ac ross a UK player on aeria games DoMo. Though  I haven't been on for a few days. I shall get ni game and ask around for peoples countries they reside in. This shall be a test ^.^

I do hope they allow/ed the IP's mentioned ni the above. I have a few friends who are icthing to play this game, and not no the Gametribes site. >.< Simply no fun when its not with your friends.

Well I am off! Hope it becomes a great one.

I've been reading the forums about this. Apparently the IP ban only IS in effect only upon trying to sign up but NOT if you have signed up already. This means if your friend in the UK is gonna try to sign up now they are gonna get the IP ban message but you (from the US) can still sign up for them and they can still play in the Aeriagames server. Good loop hole :)

Oh? My, this is awesome news. Thank you ^.<

I was thinking maybe its just registrations, but I never really took niter consideration of really figuring it out. As I just thought as it is.

Thank you, and I am glad that you helped with this somehow!

-Joshua