Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MMORPG.com not participating in the THANG promotion

TaeraTaera Community ManagerMember CommonPosts: 1,078

Hey guys! Fair warning: MMORPG.com is not participating in the THANG Online promotion contest; any advertisement posts will be treated as spam. 

Laura "Taera" Genender
Community Manager
MMORPG.com

Comments

• KraitonKraiton Member Posts: 3

So correct me if I am wrong, but this forum is used to talk about the game right?

And if this is a personal forum for this game, and we encourage players to come check it out, JUST LIKE A RATING SYSTEM, then its treated as spam? MMORPG please feel free to contact your lawyers but I will protest your site on mine http://www.thang.co.nr/ You must understand that I cannot support your decisions and ask for my access to be banned. I will be looking forward to hearing from you in the near future, and feel free to contact me at [email protected]

• ZorvanZorvan Member CommonPosts: 8,912

Originally posted by Kraiton

So correct me if I am wrong, but this forum is used to talk about the game right?
    And if this is a personal forum for this game, and we encourage players to come check it out, JUST LIKE A RATING SYSTEM, then its treated as spam? MMORPG please feel free to contact your lawyers but I will protest your site on mine http://www.thang.co.nr/ You must understand that I cannot support your decisions and ask for my access to be banned. I will be looking forward to hearing from you in the near future, and feel free to contact me at [email protected]

Learn the Rules of Conduct of a site you decide to use:

Advertisements

• MMORPG.com does not allow users to advertise products or companies in our forums. If you want to advertise, contact [email protected].

Talking about the game in general is fine, advertising for the game is not, unless you plan to pay for that advertising.

Also, this is not a "personal" forum for the game. It is a public forum on a privately run site. This forum section is here as a courtesy, not a right, to those who play it.

Oh, and the fact that you run a fansite and want to "protest" mmorpg.com for having rules which you failed to even research, isn't going to harm this site one bit.

Have a nice day.

• saniceksanicek Member UncommonPosts: 368

I will protest your site!

Subscribtions: EVE, SWTOR WOW, WAR, DDO, VG, AOC, COV, FFXI, GW, RFO, Aion
    +plenty of F2P, betas, trials

Female Dwarf player: WOW, VG, WAR, DDO
    Due to the recent economic crisis and spending cuts the light at the end of the tunnel was turned off. Sincerely, God.

• TaeraTaera Community ManagerMember CommonPosts: 1,078

MMORPG.com wants to make sure that all users get a fair chance to share their opinions.  That being said, we want to make sure that users READING those opinions get a fair view, too; if a game is offering reward or incentive for good reviews that unbalances perception and makes our forums less trustworthy.

In addition, while our forums are open to the public, this is a privately owned webspace; we hold full discretion to decide what can or cannot be posted on the site :)

Laura "Taera" Genender
    Community Manager
    MMORPG.com

• LunarheartsLunarhearts Member Posts: 29

I cant register in this game, pls help me. When i was trying to register, it said error: "8a0bcd and TOF and BOF are delayed..." . I cant contact GM coz i cant register. Someone pls help me!!!

Lady_Killer

• SweetSenseSweetSense Member Posts: 33

Maybe becouse the admins from MMORPG has deleted the site adress....

never cry ......just screem

• AnyandrellAnyandrell Member Posts: 12

Maybe because MMORPG.com doesn't  get involved with C-rated, half-developed, total mess, no customer service, poor quality games that are out there just to milk cash for greedy owners?

let the game owners pay for advertising here. I very much doubt they would. They don't even want to pay a developer to fix the game.

Where are we going and why am I in this basket?