Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Video Game Survey, Please Help

Hey all, a friend of mine is working on his MBA and is writing a research paper on why people purchase and play the action-based video games that they do. If anyone has the time, this survey should only take five to ten minutes to fill out and all responses would be greatly appreciated! To take the survey, please follow this link: <a href="http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=EVhNscs0YapZsDpALHnMzg_3d_3d">Click Here to take survey</a>

Thanks!! I love you all.

Comments

• Ercereth89Ercereth89 Member Posts: 48

Done =) np

• OziasOzias Member Posts: 128

thanks bro!

thanks guys, it's going pretty well! Keep it up. I'm buying ice cream for all!

• WNxReflexWNxReflex Member Posts: 67

Done :-) You owe me ice-cream!

http://www.warriornation.net
    Current MMO: LoTRO
    LForward: The Agency
    Played MMO: V:SoH, SWG, WoW, EVE, RFO, FFXI, LOTRO, EQ, AoC, EQII, AA, COH/V, D&D, LII, SL, DAoC, AL, PS, SB, CO, AO, TR.

• KatovaKatova Member UncommonPosts: 184

Done :). Hope this will help your friend in his research.

• HelloKirbyHelloKirby Member CommonPosts: 110

FInished it. That was kinda fun.

• BelsamethBelsameth Member Posts: 193

Done :)

Bam! I am a man of my word.

• GodliestGodliest Member Posts: 3,486

Done, but got a bit of problem with defining a Action-based game... I settled for Guild Wars, but I don't know if that's action-based. I demand cookies! It's cold enough here I don't want no cold ice-cream.

It's cookies you want? IT'S COOKIES YOU SHALL HAVE!!!

WAAAAMMMOOO!   Cookies.

Thanks again for your help all. Over 50 people have taken the survey so far. I would love to try to get over the 100 mark for my buddie. Thanks so much for helping out!

We have about a week to go. Thanks for all those who have taken the survey, I really appreciate it. For those that haven't, please give us a hand.

Thanks!

• Stranger32Stranger32 Member Posts: 5

Done! Hope it helps out