Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

is it down?

PANDEMICPANDEMIC Member Posts: 29

Just got disconnected on 3 accts, can't get back in.  Server status is "unknown" and the forums are giving errors too.

Comments

• MarkusDMarkusD Member Posts: 64

This is happening to me too. I don't know what the problem is. I was hoping to change a skill before bed and maybe try out my new ship ... get this. I just bought a new combat ship today and had time for one mission before I had to go. Turns out the mission I got was a transport. Quite disappointing, but that's just the way it goes sometimes.

Well, time to wait and see what happens here in the next while.

• SouvecSouvec Member UncommonPosts: 698

Yes, it seems so. Me and my Corp have all been disconnected and access to the forums on EVE are also down as well.

• majochmajoch Member Posts: 599

Yes it's down.  Whether it's intentional or problems is yet to be determined since the forums are a bit Fubar'd at the moment you won't be able to get any info from them.  Second time this evening its happened.  I think something went amiss after the patch to fix the patch today.

• katriellkatriell Member UncommonPosts: 977

*wants to see a patch to fix the patch that fixed the patch, just for the irony* xD

-----------
    In memory of Laura "Taera" Genender. Passed away on August 13, 2008.

• MarkusDMarkusD Member Posts: 64

It seems that the forums are now working. Hopefully that is a good sign.

• PANDEMICPANDEMIC Member Posts: 29

Just got "Starting up, 408 seconds" which is a good sign I suppose

• nurglesnurgles Member Posts: 840

Originally posted by MarkusD

This is happening to me too. I don't know what the problem is. I was hoping to change a skill before bed and maybe try out my new ship ... get this. I just bought a new combat ship today and had time for one mission before I had to go. Turns out the mission I got was a transport. Quite disappointing, but that's just the way it goes sometimes.

Well, time to wait and see what happens here in the next while.
    you can refuse an agent mission once every 4 hours from the same agent without any penalty. This helps when farming combat missions.

very weird, i can't get ahold of the eve forum, tranquility or STEAM