Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Alliance or Horde in PvP

If you play the PvP server will you be joining Alliance or Horde. I hope it is around 50/50 but Im suspecting somewhere between 60/40 and 75/25 with Alliance ahead.

~FC

Comments

• GaurdianKingGaurdianKing Member Posts: 338
    HEHEHEHE, sorry but the server statuse report says 51% horde 49% Alliance. This is the report of players that are actaully playing in the beta. Not only that but all the main staff at blizzard are horde players. LOL

J.d.slanger-everything apeares to be a scam in this world when you first see it does'nt it. http://www.seven-emperors.com/OBJECTS/BANNERS/bannerJOHNNIE.jpg

J.d.slanger-everything apeares to be a scam in this world when you first see it does'nt it. image

• LoStCaUz3LoStCaUz3 Member Posts: 1,154

The Horde is actually winning in those polls? That is cool. I remember back when I first started looking at this game, it was all about Night Elves. Now everyone is breaking off to another faction. That is pretty cool.

I guess Blizzard provided something for some of the players that motivated them to go to the Horde, huh? I think this game is going to be fun even if the percentages aren't close to 50/50.

ko ko ka chooo take down the horde. LOL I am actaully really happy that alot of people are going to be horde. I will have more targets and people top fight, really cool. Plus the priest position will mean that I will have to multitake like everything to acatully win agains 1 warrior and to the point of multi tasking like a mad man on hooch to take on 2. HEHEHEHE Die cook co clock die. LOL!

J.d.slanger-everything apeares to be a scam in this world when you first see it does'nt it. http://www.seven-emperors.com/OBJECTS/BANNERS/bannerJOHNNIE.jpg

J.d.slanger-everything apeares to be a scam in this world when you first see it does'nt it. image

• VakktnVakktn Member Posts: 746
    If I play on the PvP server ill go horde just cuz right now they are the underdog. Plus wayyyyy to many people are gonna play NE just for hunter so that pretty much makes me not wanna play NE and the other alliance races dont appeal to me as much as NE do.

---------------------------------

"Those who brake the ninja code and rules of this world are called trash. But you know what? Those who don't take care of their comrades are even lower than trash." - Hatake Kakashi

LOL! Alliance are the under dogs, they are out numbered. HEHEHEH. I would have to agree with you that alot of people plau Night elf. The numbers say 18% on Americian. But I have to say I love the night elf race but reall, they have the gnomes and dwarfs, they are not as apealing as taurens or trolls and undead.

• JBO1JBO1 Member Posts: 277

I did a simi;ar poll to this a while back...horde kicked butt...especially undead...the Allience is in trouble...hehe

• MalkavianMalkavian Member UncommonPosts: 2,995

Working with the BETA, I have to say Horde is the most popular at this point intime. However, Both Alliance and Horde's PvP abillities are evenly matched, so it's not a question of who is more powerful. As shown by the Official Gamming %'s there isn't much difference in popularity.

- Malkavian image

"When you find youself sinking into Madness, dive" - Malkavian Proverb

- MMORPG.COM Staff -
    Forum Stalker
    [email protected]

"When you find yourself sinking into Madness, dive"

HEHEHEHE.... I agree but it looks more and more like the european server willl be ruled by the horde percentage in a large way. looking more like 40%alliance 60% horde.

P.s I need some major help, can anyone tell me how I can hget my banner to display properly.

J.d.slanger-everything apeares to be a scam in this world when you first see it does'nt it.