Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

A Little Help Please?

Judasgoat98Judasgoat98 Member UncommonPosts: 158

I do not know if this is a common problem, but I am trying to download the installer and everytime it gets to about 99% it stops the download. I have tried it on two different computers, one with Vista and one with XP and the same thing happens. I left it there for around an hour and still nothing happened. If someone could please email me the installer that would be nice.

My emails [email protected]

Thanks.

Comments

• SatertekSatertek Member Posts: 28

Similar problem but with the game's patcher.  It starts the first 15MB file downloading at 2KB/s, and eventually times out.  I've been trying every now and then for the past week but I've never had any luck.  Any way to download the patches manually or switch download servers?

• MadMax000MadMax000 Member Posts: 2

now i downloaded from gamershell and so have my friends and we havent had any problems... and for the patches... you should just wait a couple of days because there are 1000s of players trying to download off 1 yes 1 server... wait for the server to calm down and try it again...