Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Warhammer or Age of Conan?

so i've been watching these 2 games for quite some time now.

when they come out i srsly dont know wich one to chose :S

AoC has imba graphics and stuff but i keep hearing/reading bad stories about it.

Warhammer has awesome pvp, and i like pvp :P and im a warhammer fan

but i dont know, what game will be more fun to do?

Comments

• FlopsieFlopsie Member Posts: 23

srry for typo in my poll

• NadiaNadia Member UncommonPosts: 11,798

wait until they get released - until then you will be seeing alot of hype

• talismen351talismen351 Member Posts: 1,124

I voted AoC. But as of yet sure you can hear bad...seems ppl who say bad things are always more outspoken then those who say the good. Simply cause the ones who enjoy the game are busy enjoying the game while those who didn't like the game or don't like the idea are gonna be complaining about this n that.

Neither game has been released as of yet. So till the game is released there can really be no negative or positive about either. I am sure WoW had it's ppl who said how terrible of a game it would be n it would flop...

• XenduliXenduli Member Posts: 654

Is this the official poll? Doesn't count otherwise.

No annoying animated GIF here!

• vmopedvmoped Member Posts: 1,708

What a totally new and exciting thread!

/sarcasm_off

MMO Vet since AOL Neverwinter Nights circa 1992. My MMO beat up your MMO. =S

• DrSmaShDrSmaSh Member UncommonPosts: 454

I disagree with above poster.

We need more of these kind of threads since there are some people out there who just can't pick for them self what is fun and what is not fun, so I think it is our duty as fellow humans to help em. And not just with picking "the right game" but also to help em in life, since if they can't pick game form them self, then oh dear Lord and Virgin Marry! How the hell can they function in real life?! These people need our help and posters like the above one are making fun of em... it's not their fault they have special needs! God made em like that, and do you wanna fight god? Didn't think so!

So please, don't make fun of retards... I love all these "X vs Y" threads since it gives me a chance to do some good deeds for humanity. So please... more of these threads, they are the only reason why I'm visiting this place.

Every time I read your post, I die a little inside...
  • SwordfishcheSwordfishche Member Posts: 3

I will try both, but will most probbably stick to Age of Conan - has better graphics and doesn't look like WoW.

• Psiho246Psiho246 Member Posts: 482

I think both will be great games, but i preffer AoC. My opinion is tha WAR is far from release, and that you can expect it Q4 08 or Q1 09, and i believe AoC will stick to its current release date.