Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

My 1000th Post!!!

Beatnik59Beatnik59 Member UncommonPosts: 2,413

This is my 1000th post on MMORPG.com.

My first post was late in 2005, right after SOE hit us with the NGE.  Ever since that time, I've been here sharing whatever I have to share.

For all of those I flamed, trolled, pwned, or went Emo upon, I hope you'd find room to forgive me.

I'd like to dedicate my 1000th post to the people who run this site--a site that I wasted many an hour on--gaining much joy from doing so.

Here's to 1000 more!

--Beat

"...when it comes to pimping EVE I have little restraints."
--Hellmar, CEO of CCP.

"It's like they took a gun, put it to their nugget sack and pulled the trigger over and over again, each time telling us how great it was that they were shooting themselves in the balls."
--Exar_Kun on SWG's NGE

Comments

• Shibley911Shibley911 Member Posts: 35

Congratz, but sorry to say you have no life if you have posted 1000 posts lmao, no jk, if you have been on here for 3 years it is udnerstandable.

Kingdom Hearts ---- Best Single Player Game Ever Made.
    Here are the MMO games I have played/tried:
    Runescape, Silkroad, Xiah, Hero, Rakion, Diablo 2, Gunz, WoW, Maple Story, Dungeon Runners, Flyff, 9Dragons, Astonia III, Last Chaos, GW:Nightfall, Hellgate London, Knight Online, Perfect World, Thang, and sadly Puzzle Pirates.

• KrAzYBLADEKrAzYBLADE Member UncommonPosts: 70

i've been here almost a year and i bearly have 30, kongratz 2 u! .... but dang thats alot of spamming...lol j/k

• Tee42Tee42 Member Posts: 6

congrats!Hurray!

• hotpiehotpie Member Posts: 191

gratz man