Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Get to know your fellow MMORPG'ers

2»

Comments

• digitydarkmandigitydarkman Member Posts: 2,194

Name: Justin

Sex: Male

RL Nickname: DarKMaN, Tigger

Relationship status: As of now... single and not even trying to look

Job: Wal-Mart / Overnight Stocker / Dairy

Favorite Food: Seasame Chicken

Favorite Drink: Henn & Coke , Non-alchy. would be Dr. Pepper

Favorite Band: Way To Many To Try And List

Hobbies: MMORPG's, FPS's, Overall Gaming, Street Racing.... Sometimes
    Dislikes: John Kerry

Style: Whatever i feel linke wearing mostly jerseys

Drives: 99' Pontiac Grand Am

image image image

Originally posted by MurtBijani
    goths and preps are arch enemies...hence the reason she wouldn't touch me

i say both goths and preps are tools

image image image

• rathmarathma Member UncommonPosts: 3,786

and i just buy clothes every 5 months anyway...
    lol
    and besides, she's a heavy metal rocker...that's gothic dude...

We're straying a little off topic but i must prove you wrong again, she's nothing close to a goth, she likes punk and no heavy metal stuff (should have said that earlier before you made another stereotypical presumtion.)

By the way, what happens in 5 months when those 800 dollar clothes you bought are out of style? ^_^

Sky and Beyond: Developer
    www.skyandbeyond.tk

http://www.OriginNow.com - Official Fanboi

EverQuest II : Level 20 Paladin - Antonia Bayle Server
  • SerienSerien Member CommonPosts: 8,460

i go back and buy more...

and oh btw..don't punk rockers wear black?

don't goths wear black?

don't goths have punk rock bands?

settled.

lol

i go back and buy more...
    and oh btw..don't punk rockers wear black?
    don't goths wear black?
    don't goths have punk rock bands?
    settled.
    lol

Might I add one comment to this rather, unsettling conversation....

WTF?!? o.O

Punk rockers don't wear all black. If your going to somehow prove that goths and punks are alike, i'd like to see this one....

www.skyandbeyond.tk

rath just drop it murt will never understand the world outside his box

image image image

I suppose your right... I'm getting nowhere trying to convince him there is more than just "A&F" clothing. But i guess he will never see the world from different perspectives other than his own.

www.skyandbeyond.tk

well at least i can agree with you that A&E is gay, and im sure many other people will agree

image image image

Amen to that image

www.skyandbeyond.tk

• vrtldavevrtldave Member Posts: 558
    I am just cheap... its to damn expensice lol hahahahahimage

Originally posted by digitydarkman

well at least i can agree with you that A&E is gay, and im sure many other people will agree
    image image image

a&e..?

do you mean AE, or A&F?

cause i've never heard of a&e...

and why don't you guys see outside your gangster and skater boxes too hmm?

and yes rathma, i used to wear other types of clothes, but A&F, AE, and Hollister Co. are just so much better than all those

A&E could be a refrence to American Eagle or it could just be a typo.... but I haveta agree with ya "punk" clothes piss me off.... the chains... spikes... holed clothes.... none of it is neccesary and it tries to create a dramatic view... I dont care if you wear it, just stop pissing me off.. yeah try and figure that one out...

yea i hate punk also

that's just...

those guys are freaks

they needa get a life

lol

yea i hate punk also
    that's just...
    those guys are freaks
    they needa get a life
    lol

Hahaha... Sorry i had to laugh.... Your telling skaters, who spend all day outside doing a sport... To get a life? From someone who actually purchased Lineage II. image

And i know, i'm just such a freak. I mean look at my clothing. It's a plain black T-shirt with white spray paint.. Oooooh the humanity! image God help us all. image

www.skyandbeyond.tk

I dont mind skate boarding... I actually think its cool but do you have to do it in in the middle of the street... or at the libary... that pisses me off I just want to go to a place with out seeing and hearing that stuff.... it annoys me when I see it everywhere... and the clothes I dont mind if its plain but why the holes and the chains and spikes...?... where that come from... I doubt you to poor to buy more clothes so why dont you just do that... and spikes nad chains.... I just dont have words for that.... ALso why do most skateboards have this attidue... its like they always want to be noticed so they act dumb...

• ColdmeatColdmeat Member UncommonPosts: 3,407

Originally posted by vrtldave
    I dont mind skate boarding... I actually think its cool but do you have to do it in in the middle of the street... or at the libary... that pisses me off I just want to go to a place with out seeing and hearing that stuff.... it annoys me when I see it everywhere... and the clothes I dont mind if its plain but why the holes and the chains and spikes...?... where that come from... I doubt you to poor to buy more clothes so why dont you just do that... and spikes nad chains.... I just dont have words for that.... ALso why do most skateboards have this attidue... its like they always want to be noticed so they act dumb...

I don't think you really know what the hell you're talking about. but that's just me. Anyhow, if it displeases you so, I suggest that you go out and tell them, rather than run your yap on the internet where you're safe, or so you assume.

By the way, you don't need to put an elipses after every fourth word.

-------
    I was never what you wanted, I could never never please.
    I swallowed all our sorrow in the midst of my disease.
    All my fortunes, all my gains, all the battles I have won...
    Now collapsing like the rain, I stand alone, your only son...

Take some solace in these words, take notice of this place.
    Hollow whispers that they are, like the wind upon my face.
    Sing softly in my ear and look at me with wonder.
    I will try to ease your fear as the darkness pulls you under.

• 0theri0n0theri0n Member UncommonPosts: 114
    i cant tell u my name cause then id have to kill u... but i can tell you that i enjoy long walks on the beach and twinkies..mmmm twinkies...

Originally posted by vrtldave
    I dont mind skate boarding... I actually think its cool but do you have to do it in in the middle of the street... or at the libary... Your right, we'll do it quietly in our home. imagethat pisses me off I just want to go to a place with out seeing and hearing that stuff.... it annoys me when I see it everywhere... It annoys me when i see gangsters everywhere, but hey. It's a free country. (at least mine is) Learn to live with it.and the clothes I dont mind if its plain but why the holes and the chains and spikes...?... where that come from...Those aren't skater style clothes. I doubt you to poor to buy more clothes so why dont you just do that... and spikes nad chains.... I just dont have words for that.... ALso why do most skateboards have this attidue...Skateboards don't have attitudes, it's a piece of wood. its like they always want to be noticed so they act dumb... You can't put every skater into that category because of what you have seen. That's like saying all gamers are nerds.

www.skyandbeyond.tk

and why don't you guys see outside your gangster and skater boxes too hmm?

aww looks like someone was hurt by that comment, dont lash out at something you cant possibly understand im not a "gangster" or a "skater", but you sir are a Hater

image image image

• AlistairAlistair Member UncommonPosts: 318

Name: Brandon

RL Nickname: Nada

Relationship status: girlfriend...going on 32 months

Job: Cellphone Salesman, Phone dispatch for Telecommunications/Cabling company

Favorite Food: Sushi...Buffalo Chicken anything owns your face...pizza...most of the burgers off of the Ruby Tuesdays Menu

Favorite Drink: Coffee...Mountain Dew...Kool Aid...Hawaiin Punch...Root Beer

Favorite Band: Blink 182, Pennywise, Interpol, Junior Senior, most Techno, The Beatles, The Who, Coldplay, The Strokes, The Hives, NOFX, The Crystal Method, AFI, Radiohead, a lot of different stuff

Hobbies: MMORPGs, Computers, Movies, whatever I feel like at the moment

Dislikes: Stupid people...Old people (a lot of them are stupid, but I always give them a chance to prove otherwise)...rude people...Rap music..."the thug life"..."the punk rock life"...fads...posers (of anything)...dishonest people...fake people...sour cream...ranch dressing...mayonnaise...cottage cheese...most white condiments (dunno why)...CLOWNS!!!...other things that I feel like not liking

Style: Whatever I feel like...whatever is clean, or isn't but looks clean...Think brand clothing...Vans...Black (dunno why, I just happen to have a lot of black shirts. A lot of them are jokes from my mom...like clown shirts)...other stuff

Drives: Buick Century Custom

Additional Info: I shred paper all day, and I hate it. I'm Jewish. As of tonight, I'll officially be an Eagle Scout. I have an odd sense of humor. I enjoy pissing people off.

AHH! Run away from the monster! He's going to eat us!

Socializer 80% Explorer 73% Achiever 33% Killer 13%

Killer 100% Socializer 40% Explorer 33% Achiever 27%

• MalkavianMalkavian Member UncommonPosts: 2,995

Enough of the Skateboard Punk Goth conversation. Take it elswhere.

- Malkavian image

"When you find youself sinking into Madness, dive" - Malkavian Proverb

- MMORPG.COM Staff -
    Forum Stalker
    [email protected]

"When you find yourself sinking into Madness, dive"

• AlistairAlistair Member UncommonPosts: 318

Originally posted by Malkavian
    Enough of the Skateboard Punk Goth conversation. Take it elswhere.
    - Malkavian image"When you find youself sinking into Madness, dive" - Malkavian Proverb- MMORPG.COM Staff -
    Forum Stalker
    [email protected]

YAY!!! Someone finally intervened!!!

Back to the "get to know each other" attitude, and keep your damn opinions to yourselves.

AHH! Run away from the monster! He's going to eat us!

Socializer 80% Explorer 73% Achiever 33% Killer 13%

Killer 100% Socializer 40% Explorer 33% Achiever 27%

• LoD254LoD254 Member Posts: 373

Name: Chase

RL Nickname: Chance, Chasey-poo(I'm not proud of this one...), Chaser, Kimo(when I was bald), I'm sure there are more. Im usually surprised if people can jsut get my name right. I hear Jason, Jay, and Jace a lot.

Relationship status: I have a girlfriend. Its agreed to be a summer thing, maybe more who knows.

Job: Pharmacy Technician (aka drug trafficer). I fiddle with their computers when shit happens, and also package and ship drungs to the elderly. Also other oddball stuff like bringing in shipment stocking the back rooms etc.

Favorite Food: Pizza... Tacos... Ice cream... Hell I can't decide.

Favorite Drink: Pepsi, no question (around here we call it POP)

Favorite Band: KoRn

Hobbies: Video games, girls, soccer, bowling, ultimate frisby, cards, and almost any other sports besides baseball.

Dislikes: Rap, most of my siblings, my step dad, chicken wings, pork, lamb, 1337 d00dz, workings of course, people who can't look at things from both sides(especially when its a republican), English class, reading... I could go on and on.

Style: Medium length hair. I'd cut it short but my gf likes it like this so what the hay. Any (reasonable) shorts that go below my knees, Nike shirts, wife beater, and running shoes. I hate shopping so with nike i can get clothes/shoes in one place image. I should invest in a hat.

Drives: Saturn POS... 2000 Saturn SL

Additional Inf: Hmmm I can't really think of anything to add here. I'll be going to college in spring for info tech at RIT. Oh yea, and the ladies love my NATURALLY baby blue eyes.