Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is it click-to-move or WASD?

spire23spire23 Member Posts: 46

Anyone know? They should really post that info right along with the system specs since so many of us are in no way interested in playing a King's Quest-style game.

Comments

• Tiller77Tiller77 Member Posts: 29
    Originally posted by spire23

Anyone know? They should really post that info right along with the system specs since so many of us are in no way interested in playing a King's Quest-style game.

It uses both.

• spire23spire23 Member Posts: 46

Yar. Thanks, mate.

• shamuonryeshamuonrye Member Posts: 29

Originally posted by Tiller77

It uses both.

when you say both, are they both always on or is there a setting to choose between them?

• Tiller77Tiller77 Member Posts: 29
    Originally posted by shamuonrye

Originally posted by Tiller77

It uses both.

when you say both, are they both always on or is there a setting to choose between them?

always on. You're free to click or WASD whenever you please. =D

• xyasharxxyasharx Member Posts: 28

u know alot of people have a problem with playing click-t-move but i actually prefer it rather then WASD. For games that are ncessary like Guild Wars i do use but o me it feels natural to use the mous instead of WAD cuz when i use the numberpads to use skills its much faster then using your mouse for combos in this game

• TyrantasTyrantas Member UncommonPosts: 369

In most of the mmorpg games wasd sucks cos its made bad, the only 2 games wasd moving is perfect probably are GW and WoW ofc.

• trancejeremytrancejeremy Member UncommonPosts: 1,222

I wish games let you use the arrow keys instead. I use a mouse left handed, so I can't really use WASD to move

R.I.P. City of Heroes and my 17 characters there

• ArbadacarbaArbadacarba Member Posts: 304
    Originally posted by Tyrantas

In most of the mmorpg games wasd sucks cos its made bad, the only 2 games wasd moving is perfect probably are GW and WoW ofc.

I agree.  I cannot play a game without wasd controlling after playing so many FPS.  All of the free mmorpg with wasd movement suck.  You have wasd movement but you can only attack while you are standing still. (can't remember GW's movement and it's not installed but on WoW you can strafe circles around your opponent all while jumping and attacking the opponent)  I normally only play classes that melee and not being able to move while I'm attacking feels so limited and cheap that it makes me lose interest.

• ThornebThorneb Member Posts: 74

I generally stick with games that allow for movement holding down both or one mouse button. Is that possible in this game?

• ArbadacarbaArbadacarba Member Posts: 304

I don't think they have continuous movement while holding down one or both mouse buttons.  You either have to use their funky wasd controlling or click a million times.