Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Mabinogi opens NA Beta @ Fileplanet

LiddokunLiddokun Member UncommonPosts: 1,665

Source: http://www.fileplanet.com/promotions/mmoclub/mabinogi.aspx

Publisher: Nexon Inc.

Developer: DevCat

Type: Fantasy MMORPG

Subscription type: FREE w/ Item mall

Sooo anyone playing ?

Comments

• CleffyIICleffyII Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 3,440

Closed Beta's aren't for me.  I am waiting for Open Beta, and not having to have a fileplanet account.

• LiddokunLiddokun Member UncommonPosts: 1,665

I am thinking of trying it but then again after I read the wikipedia entry that says "death will have xp loss and item randomly dropping from your inventory" and "need to purchase items from item mall in order to create guilds" and buy from item mall for practically almost anything... no thanks, but that's just me.

Then again I'm intrigue by it's character growth system meaning as your character ages it will have stat effect on your character. Your character will age 1 year every saturday (in real life). Also if you eat a lot of in-game food your character will grow fat. It features a laundry mat list of things you can do as well as no class system (you can freely pick which skills you want to train on).

• judgebeojudgebeo Member Posts: 419

Originally posted by Hooters82

I've had to watch my wife play this game since Korean Beta. It's extremely unimpressive. I'd rather watch flies F@#$

6 post and all to say that you saw someone playing a beta of a game and bash it? omg

• ZorvanZorvan Member CommonPosts: 8,912
    Originally posted by judgebeo

Originally posted by Hooters82

I've had to watch my wife play this game since Korean Beta. It's extremely unimpressive. I'd rather watch flies F@#$

6 post and all to say that you saw someone playing a beta of a game and bash it? omg

Imagine how his poor wife must feel.

• hyrlehyrle Member UncommonPosts: 9

I wonder how much of his opinion stems from the game and how much stems from some kind of fight with the misses.  Anyhow, doesn't matter - I'll try the game for myself.  It sounds kind of fun with a variety of things to do, seeing as I tend to like cute games with complex economies (e.g. Goonzu Online) and this game looks like it may fit the bill.

• mike470mike470 General CorrespondentMember Posts: 2,396

It seems like a game thats more intact with real life happenings than other games...Interesting

Edit: When is open beta coming out? just wondering