Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Why isn't this game listed here?

http://www.hellokittyonline.com/us/

It is a MMO... why can't I find it listed here.

Comments

• MeltdownMeltdown Member UncommonPosts: 1,183

I hear there is a "My Little Pony Universe" in the makings as well.... I'm going to RMT pink bows for $5 a pop, and dads everywhere will be shelling out cash for their little girl!!! bwuahahaha

"They essentially want to say 'Correlation proves Causation' when it's just not true." - Sovrath

• Ita+ChupsIta+Chups Member Posts: 70
    Originally posted by Meltdown

I hear there is a "My Little Pony Universe" in the makings as well.... I'm going to RMT pink bows for $5 a pop, and dads everywhere will be shelling out cash for their little girl!!! bwuahahaha

Lol. You are not for from the truth there with hello-kitty. You will be able to buy furniture and clothing and pets from the Hello Kitty item shop.

• ghoul31ghoul31 Member Posts: 1,955

Turn off mommy and daddys computer and go watch Sesamee Street.

This site is for grown ups.

• CleffyIICleffyII Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 3,440

It used to be.  Most f2p games are not listed on this site until the staff gets a means to greater diversify mmos.

• GishgeronGishgeron Member Posts: 1,287

"Predy penk pone, u buy 5 dollar.  Yes?"

I shall be the dark lord of kitty land, my reign shall be borne of blood and heavy farming.  All shall bow to my mighty deals and blowout prices. 

• ZikielZikiel Member Posts: 1,138
    Originally posted by Gishgeron

"Predy penk pone, u buy 5 dollar.  Yes?"

I shall be the dark lord of kitty land, my reign shall be borne of blood and heavy farming.  All shall bow to my mighty deals and blowout prices. 

I shall oppose your reign with tooth and pretty pink nail. My empire will be built upon the oblong skulls of all those cats who have fallen at my feet. Fear the power of my sweatshop.

• XenduliXenduli Member Posts: 654

Originally posted by ghoul31
    Turn off mommy and daddys computer and go watch Sesamee Street.
    This site is for grown ups.

Judging from the vast majority of forum posts, I would have to disagree. :p

No annoying animated GIF here!