Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

When will we get our notification? (Contest Winners)

JutsuJutsu Member Posts: 264
I've being waiting a while... can a admin give us info on when we get our notification/info?

(o'.')--------oo----('.'o)

Comments

• FadeFade Member Posts: 419

im assuming you mean you won and what to know when you can start playing or get info on that topic, if im wondering the same thing::::35::

Playing: Star Wars Galaxies,
    Beta/retired: Tibia, lineage 2, darkages, Saga of Ryzom, conquer, runescape, raganarok, knight online, Eternal lands
    hope to play: face of mankind, everquest 2

proud member of BKB http://www.bkbhq.com/

• RJCoxRJCox Member Posts: 2,686

Don't quote me on this, but I can almost guarantee Admin has sent the list of winning users to Funcom, and now it's in their hands, they'll send out further information about how you go about downloading your trial and beta account. I'm assuming since it's supposed to run for 30 days starting on the 1st, well then you won't get said information till well, closer to the first...

Richard J. Cox
    "There were much of the beautiful, much of the wanton, much of the bizarre, something of the terrible, and not a little of that which might have excited disgust."

• FadeFade Member Posts: 419

thx, damn these site admins are fast

Playing: Star Wars Galaxies,
    Beta/retired: Tibia, lineage 2, darkages, Saga of Ryzom, conquer, runescape, raganarok, knight online, Eternal lands
    hope to play: face of mankind, everquest 2

proud member of BKB http://www.bkbhq.com/

• JutsuJutsu Member Posts: 264

thx kunou..

i was just curious :P and to reply to the person above me...

ADMINS ARE FAST lolz...

• RJCoxRJCox Member Posts: 2,686

Sorry, didn't mean that to sound as harsh as it did.

And yeah, we're quick, we're like ninjas and stuff.... ;)

Richard J. Cox
    "There were much of the beautiful, much of the wanton, much of the bizarre, something of the terrible, and not a little of that which might have excited disgust."

• SquittySquitty Member Posts: 342

Originally posted by Kunou
    you won't get said information till well, closer to the first...

Ok, I can live with that.  I'm just glad we don't have to wait over a week, Im real excited to beta this game now.

• FireburstFireburst Member UncommonPosts: 200

Has anyone heard from FunCom yet? I'm still waiting and it's getting very close to Aug now ::::06::

• JennysMindJennysMind Member UncommonPosts: 869
    Didn't anyone read the info when you signed up for beta? It stated the keys will be given out on Aug 1st.

• FireburstFireburst Member UncommonPosts: 200

I can't remember what it said when I entered the contest.

• DevellinDevellin Member Posts: 51

Read?!?!! Why would we read anything? heh.. I wanted to win so I signed up... Why read?

image Anywho...For all who did not read .... They will give it all out on Aug.1st so Just be patient... Two more days will not kill you.

And if it does happen to kill you, welll jsut be sure to tell someone before you do die, so thta way they can give your winning ticket to someone else.image

WhoWha!!!

Good, Evil, I'm the guy with the gun. -Ash, Army of Darkness-

• Kaynos1972Kaynos1972 Member Posts: 2,316
    Yeah! Won the beta spot Sunday, today is Friday and still nothing...

• SilvareaSilvarea Member Posts: 72

okay now with one day to key issue its killing me :) glad you posted the not until the 1st of aug reply as I missed the statement in the beta contest entry

ACCCKK!!! not me HONEST

• DevellinDevellin Member Posts: 51

So, anyone die waiting for the notification thingy yet?

Speak up if you have, I wanna keep a tab on all the deaths recently, due to overstimulation of anticipation and waiting.

WhoWha!!!

Good, Evil, I'm the guy with the gun. -Ash, Army of Darkness-

• thatkenguythatkenguy Member Posts: 58
    If you're as bored as I got once my 15-day trial of AC2 ran out, then I'd suggest downloading Tribes for free, and Tribes2 if you are a Fileplanet subscriber.  Dynamix/Sierra/Vivendi are letting people have these for free as a promotional event for their next Tribes release.  I was playing Tribes today and it was quite fun.

• UmbroodUmbrood Member UncommonPosts: 1,809
    They could at least provide a DL link, it might be a hefty download and people with not so fast connections might wanna start getting it before they get the key,

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Originally posted by Jerek_

I wonder if you honestly even believe what you type, or if you live in a made up world of facts.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• thatkenguythatkenguy Member Posts: 58
    I agree, heh.. but today being the last day before the 1st, I suspect we will have to wait until tomorrow, or maybe Monday the 2nd if Funcom doesn't want to work on Sunday.  I don't mean to be rotten with Funcom either, but as with most other companies I suspect that playing on the 1st would be super laggy due to all the people who would be downloading clients, patches and registering should slow down the beta server.

Tribes II is a very fun game... but im gonna be REAL buisy with AO: AI :)

But i play on tribes II often.. and im in a tribe called "DFA" (Death from above) they're a aerial dogfight tribe dedicated to dogfights... every time i play a CTF i always own on a shrike ^^ but my favorite dogfighter is a "Hawk Interceptor" which has dual machine guns imageimageimage

TODAYS THE 1st OF AUGUST imageimage

Man im excited.... image just make sure to make dual berettas image well.. not berettas.... maybe dual alien laser guns image but ill pack a crossbow imageimage 

maybe ill be a.... defender?? i forgot all the classes :P maybe i should look at AO site... imageimage

• SilvareaSilvarea Member Posts: 72

Yeah!! hmmm I better go read the nda before I say something I shouldn't have fun all

ACCCKK!!! not me HONEST