Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Everquest trial

I decided to try the everquest trial.. but before i download it i want to know if it requires a credit card to play the trial (is there only one trial? im gonna do the 30 day one with expansions)

MoooOOOoooo!

Comments

• OrccOrcc Member Posts: 3,043
    Yes you need one to activate the account, so that people who accidently forget to cancel in time get billed so SOE can make more money :)

• VipermmxVipermmx Member Posts: 96
    Sad enough I might go back to EQ once they do there PVP changes. Its on for next month(august) to redo there PVP system. I might just go back to EQ till EQ2 if changes make PVP worth it.

• cedoricedori Member Posts: 500

Doh, looks like PVP server is wanting people to rebind some where else if they are currently bound in POK.  Looks like some major changes to pvp now.

Cheers  image

P-4 3.0, 120 HD SATA, Geforce FX5600/256, 2gig Dual DDR 400 (PC3200), WinXP-Home, SBLive, CD/DVD, Gigabyte 1000 Pro board w/FSB 800, AGP 8X, 2004 GT Edition, Intel 865PE chipset, DX-9.0b and cable ISP 2mb

• FroztwolfFroztwolf Member Posts: 56

Whatever you do not buy the Platinum pack with your trial station account! I made this mistake and now I have to wait for the trial to end before the server restrictions are lifted. Thus, I cannot play on the same server as my friends until the 28th of August. (When my vacation is over and I probably wont have time)
    I talked to a CSR through a chatsupport they provide and he hardly had the time to tell me that he wasnt going to do anything for me.

• ramadinramadin Member Posts: 1,304

Originally posted by Orcc
    Yes you need one to activate the account, so that people who accidently forget to cancel in time get billed so SOE can make more money :)

Huh?  Thats totally false, you have no clue what youre talking about at all.  The free trial is totally free, requires no credit card at all.  I just did the 30 day trial and dont even have a credit card.

Lying in bed, looking up at the stars, a single thought passed through my head. Where the fuc|{ is my roof.

-----------------Censored------------------

• Strider1233Strider1233 Member Posts: 176
    lol im all confused now! pvp? what are you people talking about, ill go try it to see if it needs a credit card or not.

MoooOOOoooo!

• MegaWolfMegaWolf Member Posts: 425
    PVP is player vs. Player, he is talking about one of the servers that lets you fight other players... Im not sure if you need a credit card though. Youl just have to find out for your self. But its a good game and i hope you like it image, Im on the server BristleBane if you ever want any help... the names flargen, Send me a tell.

MegaWolf's EQ2 Site in the making.
    http://www.lovellz.net/battlefield/phpnuke/

Playing: Vanguard SoH
    Played: EQ, Planetside, SWG, WoW, EQ2

AGGGGHHHHH!!!!  I take 4 hours to download everquest trial... try to unzip it and i get an error... CRC error Everquest.exe or something like that... then my computer taunts me with 3 beeps.. low pitch beep medium pitch beep then high pitch beep.................. anyhelp? if not im just gonna get rid of it.

MoooOOOoooo!

• DekronDekron Member UncommonPosts: 7,359

Does not need credit card. you only enter credit card if you want to continue after trial.

--------------------------------------------

33.333333333333336% of me is a huge nerd! How about you?

Killer 100%
    Achiever 53%
    Explorer 33%
    Socializer 13%

--------------------------------------------

LOL the 1.26 gb zip file is corrupt.... guess ill go play soldat while i download it... again....

EDIT: Ok now im kinda scared... yesterday i swear to god that there was a 1.26 zip file.. now its 0 bytes... and corrupted...

MoooOOOoooo!

• ramadinramadin Member Posts: 1,304

You musta not downloaded the whole thing or something.  Mine works just fine.

Lying in bed, looking up at the stars, a single thought passed through my head. Where the fuc|{ is my roof.

-----------------Censored------------------

• Qbic07Qbic07 Member Posts: 91

Originally posted by Strider1233
    LOL the 1.26 gb zip file is corrupt.... guess ill go play soldat while i download it... again....
    EDIT: Ok now im kinda scared... yesterday i swear to god that there was a 1.26 zip file.. now its 0 bytes... and corrupted...

Pretty weird indeed  image

Good luck with the new download!