Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Which Server Best for US Central Time (evenings)

TwizTwiz Member Posts: 41

So assuming I have read through all these posts (I have), think I have separated the whining of possibly banned exploiters from accurate assessments of the game (I think I have), and am somewhat interested in giving it a shot...what server would you recommend I try if I am playing mainly evenings from the US...central standard time?

After 5 years of EQ, a go at SWG, DAOC, AC and AC2, and AO...I am looking to try something different and this may be it...although I absolutely hated the controls in the off-line demo (being right handed, I find it a bit difficult to use my mouse and my up and down keys without being a contortionist)...but I am assuming I can remap movement keys in game?

Oh, and last...can I enjoy this without being a powergamer?  After all, I still only have managed a lvl 59 cleric after 5 years in EQ...mainly because I have tried just about every class/race combo ... for FUN....

Comments

• ezzaezza Member Posts: 88

i would suggest either saturn or uranus as they are the most popular servers.

you can remap the keys ya, think at the start menu it lets you do it.

as for powerleveling, you dont have to, and you can get on fine without it.

can i suggest at first keep your Law enforcer chip in(stops you getting pk'd)to save you anguish early on.

if you need help you can either post here or offical forum which is forum.neocron.com either way should get some help.

hope you enjoy the game

• zcasper420zcasper420 Member Posts: 5

Im a Pluto and Saturn player...  I must say I like Pluto the most because of the lower number of players.  I also enjoy the community there more, but Saturn is just as good of a server, maybe even better for a new player.  GL and hope you love the game as much as I do!

OH, and BTW, dont judge the game by the offline demo, they havent updated the demo in quite some time.  The actual game plays like a totally different game.

• SeamusSeamus Member Posts: 17
    Yes you can enjoy the game while not power leveling, I just hooked up with a new player who just started two weeks ago who is about the same rank as one of my runners and he's having a great time teamed with my pistol spy, plus all the rifles I gave him that I had built. It's great when two 30/44 spies can bring down a warbot with such low level weapons 

• JestJest Member Posts: 6

Id love to be able to recommend my server Pluto to you, but I cant. ::::16:: It has some really friendly people on it who will help you out, but your best bet is Uranus or Saturn. Saturn is the most populated US nights but Uranus seems a tad bit more friendly.

Neocron - Pluto - Black Dragon

Neocron - Pluto - Black Dragon

• iretiret Member Posts: 8

Honestly dont waste your money on this game in it's current state. Wait untill DOY is released at least. It might not even be worth it then. It's really just a waiting game to see what they can do.

Slaughter

Slaughter or Slaughteruall on most forums

Slaughter or Slaughteruall on most forums

• TheMorph2000TheMorph2000 Member Posts: 6

image no, its not a waiting game!

It's a superior masterpice image with a bunch of horny features image ...

...called bugs image