Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hello from Kaos War DevTeam

2»

Comments

• DamonSRIDamonSRI Member Posts: 20

Everything is fine. Thank you for the continued support. Chiram is right we have alot of work being done at the moment. If you have any specific questions we are always on our official forums to answer them. www.kaoswar.com/forums

Anyone that posts in blue is a developer. Thanks!

Damon Grow
    CEO SRI
    Creative Director Kaos War: Rise of Fallen

• sinstersinster Member Posts: 118

the singer for the band mentioned ps3. is this game to be ported to the console?

• draguleadragulea Member Posts: 249

I would like to see more screenshots, because it'll take far more than looking at 2 statues and a waterfall from various angles to make me keep an eye on this game...too many games promise a lot of unique and innovative content and fail to deliver.

• iuerow85iuerow85 Member Posts: 1

Hi Magicbat,

Thanks for your post and kind words. To answer your question, we haven't decided what our subscription model will be. When we get closer to release we will announce it to everyone. We always believe there is a better way in everything so it maybe something you haven't seen before. There are many factors why companies chose a certain route and depending on the market our pricing could change drastically.

But it is my sincere belief  that gamers like yourself want value, the best bang for your buck and thats what we are trying to provide.

If you have any suggestions please post them! We are always open to new innovative ideas.

• nightwing70nightwing70 Member Posts: 142

will i be f2p or p2p

• draguleadragulea Member Posts: 249

I think the question is: is this a real game under development, or not? Will it be released, or not? Because right now there are now news, updates, nothing. And I hate the "we are busy working on the game, we don't have time to chat with people" attitude - to all the devs outhere: get it through your thick skulls: your future success depends on ppl's interest in your game, so getting good feedback is very importnat. I got tired of waiting for any new info regarding the game and getting nothing in return - not even some god darn new screenshots, or something (some images of a waterfall and grass are the best way to intoduce the game to the world ??? Pathethic!). Maybe they don't realise that while they're "working" on the game new games are released...

• DamonSRIDamonSRI Member Posts: 20
    Originally posted by dragulea

I think the question is: is this a real game under development, or not? Will it be released, or not? Because right now there are now news, updates, nothing. And I hate the "we are busy working on the game, we don't have time to chat with people" attitude - to all the devs outhere: get it through your thick skulls: your future success depends on ppl's interest in your game, so getting good feedback is very importnat. I got tired of waiting for any new info regarding the game and getting nothing in return - not even some god darn new screenshots, or something (some images of a waterfall and grass are the best way to intoduce the game to the world ??? Pathethic!). Maybe they don't realise that while they're "working" on the game new games are released...

Sorry about the lack of news Dragulea. Rest assured the game is in development. We just put our nose to the grindstone for a long while. Updating as we can. You are right though we don't want to overhype too soon. It will burn us later.

Damon Grow
    CEO SRI
    Creative Director Kaos War: Rise of Fallen