Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Other Servers (?)

daxiongmao87daxiongmao87 Member Posts: 31

I've been playing Fury since Launch and at that time only one server was actually online.  Judging by the ladders I doubt this is true, but I've also read on the forums that other servers are (have been) live?  I was wondering if I could get confirmation on this.  I'd create a chosen, but due to current situations of course, I'm not permitted.  Thanks in advance

Comments

• DowndeepDowndeep Member Posts: 5

Iv'e started playing during early beta, but stopped a while back and just started again, and I don't think Iv'e ever heard of another server being up. Since I play from Sweden my ping is pretty crappy, about 200-215~ so iv'e been wating for a euro server, but I doubt it will ever be one. Although I think the diffrent warzones is on diffrent servers, or atleast used to be, but other than that I don't think I can recall there ever being another server but the 1.

/dd

• daxiongmao87daxiongmao87 Member Posts: 31

Thank you for the quick reply and confirmation.  Appreciate it.

• A55A5INA55A5IN Member Posts: 175

Actually there was a point where the population had to choose between realms (which were on different servers) when you created an account but that system got removed and everyone got placed onto the same server on the update after as the low population at the time meant longer queue times.

The initial aim was a sort of realm vs realm game and who knows this system may come back if the population gets a lot better.