Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I gotz a new truck ya smell me

fo my birfday, 2008 Caddy Lade, sittin on twinkies got about 4 18s on that bitch too.

Yo question for yall

do u got ice in ure grill?

I got pinky ring bout 50 I got so much ice in my grill I lost count. Like a milli...I gota chain bout a hundrerd. I'm thinkin on gettin ice sprinkled on my rims.

Hail Neo, full of pwnage, Morpheus is with thee
Blessed art thou among Zion, and blessed is the roundhouse against Smith.
Holy Neo, pray for us now, and at the hour of Victory, Amen.

Comments

• DekronDekron Member UncommonPosts: 7,359
    Originally posted by neolivesftw

fo my birfday, 2008 Caddy Lade, sittin on twinkies got about 4 18s on that bitch too.

Yo question for yall

I got pinky ring bout 50 I got so much ice in my grill I lost count. Like a milli...I gota chain bout a hundrerd. I'm thinkin on gettin ice sprinkled on my rims.

Sorry to offend, but I believe the money spent on the truck should have been used for English lessons.

• PicklefootPicklefoot Member Posts: 218

Yo question for yall

I'm going to go ahead and say no... just no. A definitive no should suffice.

No.

To your signature... umm, no to that too.

No, no, no.. I'm sure you heard the word a lot at this stage in your life.

P.S, I sincerely hope you are not white.

--------------------------------------------------

• wyvexwyvex Member UncommonPosts: 346

could you rewrite your post some were close to engish please. i wanna know what your talking about but i just dont get it

• CleffyIICleffyII Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 3,440

An Escalade is a truck?  I thought it was an SUV, those things that have some functions similiar to a truck, but is redesigned for a woman and made to hold thier make-up.  Like the difference between a Brief Case and a Purse.  Congradulations on the really expensive diamond encrusted Mobile Purse BTW.

A truck either has 3 axels, or thier name is denoted by a number usually starting with the number "3".

• MuraisMurais Member UncommonPosts: 1,118

Yo question for yall

*sigh*

• bluberryhazebluberryhaze Member Posts: 1,702

my guess(hope) is he is white making fun of people who speak like this.

-I will subtlety invade your psyche-

• MakaneMakane Member Posts: 232

Translated (as best I could):

I received a new truck for my birthday. A 2008 Cadilac Accolade which is sitting on some nice 18" wheels that are on the female dog as well.

Hello, I have a question for all of you.

Do you have diamonds in your dental plate?

I have a pinky ring probably worth about fifty. I have so many diamonds in my dental plate, I've lost count to how many are there. It's probably like a million. I have a chain worth about a hundred. I'm thinking of having diamonds sprinkled on my truck wheels.

• Rikimaru_XRikimaru_X Member UncommonPosts: 11,718
    Originally posted by Makane

I received a new truck for my birthday. A 2008 Cadilac Accolade which is sitting on some nice 18" wheels that are on the female dog as well.

I have a pinky ring probably worth about fifty. I have so many diamonds in my dental plate, I've lost count to how many are there. It's probably like a million. I have a chain worth about a hundred. I'm thinking of having diamonds sprinkled on my truck wheels.

QFT. Typing and talking are two different things. I agree with the guy callin out the white kid.

-In memory of Laura "Taera" Genender. Passed away on Aug/13/08-
    |
    RISING DRAGOON ~AION US ONLINE LEGION for Elyos

• AdrealAdreal Member Posts: 2,087

Yo question for yall

So you just sat on some twinkies and you ran over your dog after you tried to have a barbeque with ice in your grill?

"Put your foot where your mouth is." - Wisdom from my grandfather
    "Paper or plastic? ... because I'm afraid I'll have to suffocate you unless you put this bag on your head..." - Ethnitrek
    AC1: Wierding from Harvestgain

• VampirVampir Member Posts: 4,239

cadillac doesn't make a truck everything they make is merely a showwy impractical slightly lifted car.

Get a diesel and ill be impressed.

98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you''re one of the 2% who hasn''t, copy & paste this in your signature.

• xxthecorexxxxthecorexx Member Posts: 1,078

http://www.mmorpg.com/discussion2.cfm/post/1330375#1330375

and this is where 10 months of playing the matrix has lead to...

• JayBirdzJayBirdz Member Posts: 1,017

/facepalm

• grimweepergrimweeper Member Posts: 2,047

Well i actually did put ice on my grill once .... out of pure curiosity i put an ice cube on my barbeque and it was wierd it got stuck to the metal grill thingy and i couldnt move it.   I had to let it melt off.  So all in all if your looking for advice i wouldnt suggest putting ice on your grill because it just doesnt make the nuclear reactor in the marcupial work as well but sometimes if you add alittle pepper to the ionic mixture itll work better.  But whatever floats your boat. 

• wyvexwyvex Member UncommonPosts: 346
    Originally posted by Adreal

Yo question for yall

So you just sat on some twinkies and you ran over your dog after you tried to have a barbeque with ice in your grill?

rofl, i acctualy laughed at that one. theise are the best replies ive seen in any thread

• neolivesftwneolivesftw Member Posts: 163
    Originally posted by Vampir

cadillac doesn't make a truck everything they make is merely a showwy impractical slightly lifted car.

Ure just mad cus you drive a 85 toyota s0n.

• neolivesftwneolivesftw Member Posts: 163

yo god its all bout the twinkies, 20's s0n 20's.

• MandarrMandarr Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 300

Yo question for yall

As Snoop Dogg would say, "Roll it like ya own it my nizzle."

This website is a safe haven for trolls and haters. I'm done with this pathetic site.

• GodliestGodliest Member Posts: 3,486

• CleffyIICleffyII Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 3,440

Someone could potentially be his actual son btw.

• Shifty360Shifty360 Member Posts: 629

• VampirVampir Member Posts: 4,239

Originally posted by Vampir

Ure just mad cus you drive a 85 toyota s0n.

no i drive a 03 buell 1200cc firebolt.

and a 01 duramaax diesel i got as a gift.

98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you''re one of the 2% who hasn''t, copy & paste this in your signature.

• frodusfrodus Member Posts: 2,396
    Originally posted by CleffyII

Someone could potentially be his actual son btw.

Ha Ha HA HA

Trade in material assumptions for spiritual facts and make permanent progress.

• MuraisMurais Member UncommonPosts: 1,118

What's that Lassie? Timmy's stuck in the well? We need to go get help!!

• Rikimaru_XRikimaru_X Member UncommonPosts: 11,718

We could all let this topic die you know. I mean I'm sure this was a troll topic.

-In memory of Laura "Taera" Genender. Passed away on Aug/13/08-
    |
    RISING DRAGOON ~AION US ONLINE LEGION for Elyos

• HairysunHairysun Member UncommonPosts: 1,059

Yo question for yall

Nope.....I think it's lava rock

.....*shakes head and walks away.

This discussion has been closed.