Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Question

baraklevibaraklevi Member Posts: 6

how i edit MU-ONLINE?????

pls help me!!!

i want to do like this:

- u get *100 exp!

- in the shop u have good stuff!

like serepent spear or someting!

that all!

can u help me???

and im now guy

and MMORPG its sofwere?

if yes so where i download this????

and im from israel!

Comments

• brownspankbrownspank Member Posts: 247

1. Want XP in the hundreds? Kill big mobs.

2. Want serpent spears? Buy from players.

• baraklevibaraklevi Member Posts: 6

but i want to edit the game...
    i can do that???

i not want to buy from other player i serepent spear...

i want spider give 500 exp or someting...

understand?

• ZarlanZarlan Member Posts: 58

I don't understand what you are trying to say. I don't believe there is a tool to let you edit the game in any way. Ask someone here who knows more about it than me.

-------------------------------
    "There are 10 types of people in this world, those who understand binary and those who do not."

Oh, I see what you mean. You wanna hack the game. C'mon dude, don't spoil the game for the others. There's enough hacking and scamming and duping going on inside Mu, don't add to it. :)

• CIRE00CIRE00 Member Posts: 2

I hate to burst neones bubble but mu is dead in the water.  It was hacked very shortly after it went open beta.. probably before and it IS and HAS been possible to create ur own server 4 quite some time.  It is a shame that ppl ruin games 4 the fun of it instead of playing the games 4 the fun of it

Originally posted by CIRE00

I hate to burst neones bubble but mu is dead in the water.  It was hacked very shortly after it went open beta.. probably before and it IS and HAS been possible to create ur own server 4 quite some time.  It is a shame that ppl ruin games 4 the fun of it instead of playing the games 4 the fun of it

Yeah, it sucks that everyone has a private Mu server these days. Localization is pushing through here in the Philippines, though. People here are just too addicted to online gaming.